Forums

Help › Forums

Tiers and Avg Scores

Sun, Nov 20 2016 12:49 AM (122 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 3:11 PM

Please allow me to object, using the introduction of TL tier as an analogy.

IMHO, saturation for TLs ain't 500 any more. Icon said that TLs have to play 200 additional rounds - saturation most probably has been postponed by this number to 500+200 = 700.

Furhermore, saturation in the C tier is unknown - nobody has experienced it yet. Nevertheless, some guess that it may be 700 - I concur.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 3:51 PM

pdb1:
    In my chart , the saturation amount for Tour Legend will remain at 500 ranked rounds .

Until officially posted otherwise

A dead end I'm afraid. There have never been details posted officially on average and tiering.

pdb1:
    It would make sense that the saturation level would remain at 500 and could benefit the Tour Legend in the road to 200 more ( = 700 ) ranked rounds to achieve Champion status .

Excuse me, that's nonsense and a bad supposition for your update:

Saturation and tiering limit have always been the same.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 10:31 PM

Well, keep your POV, not going to push you to anything.

pdb1:
    This could be a different scenario then ever seen before

Speaking of a systematic change like that certainly is a big supposition, isn't it?

pdb1:
    another even lower average and another yet to be established number of ranked rounds to be even eligible for a Tour Champion invite .

I rather stay with what they said: "by invitation" - haven't heard of any other prerequisites.

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2016 8:00 AM

i believe i have completed 200 ranked rounds as a tour legend and my avg is less than 60.....im still a tour legend....i thought i would advance to champion,,,,,seems not....anyone know why....regards mickey

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2016 10:28 AM

abbielb:
    i believe i have completed 200 ranked rounds as a tour legend and my avg is less than 60.....im still a tour legend....i thought i would advance to champion,,,,,seems not....anyone know why....regards mickey

The average for champion (IIRC) is 59, not 60.  

RSS