Help › Forums

SEE YALL

Wed, May 4 2016 5:41 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 10:42 AM

donsprintr:
    It's swollen,sore, and lots of broken blood vessels on my calf and thigh, all with no known injury causing it

What about the pounding it takes from deviated shots?  ;-)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 1:27 PM

^^^ Lol, welcome back Don.

Doc :)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 2:16 PM

Welcome back Don....when I saw the title a week ago, I thought here we go again, another public leaving message only to return the following day.......and did not look at it!

Hopefully the biopsy results are favourable and the swelling and pain eases.

But as you say, hospital food is on the same playing field as cattle class airline food.....I would consider starting a business selling this type of food....and call it the Alanti weight loss diet....the next new fad diet?

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 5:34 PM

YankeeJim:

donsprintr:
    It's swollen,sore, and lots of broken blood vessels on my calf and thigh, all with no known injury causing it

What about the pounding it takes from deviated shots?  ;-)

If that were true Jim, I would be relieved and assured that this ailment was going to heal swiftly and not come back. Truth is, I like myself, and my pocket book enough to not beat up or smash my own body parts, computer mice, keyboards, or monitors. 

I must confess though, that back in the nineties, I was angry enough to punch the windshield of my truck from the inside when I was driving. It was a solid strike, and I was sure my hand would be hurt. Well, it wasn't, but the windshield carried a nice little fist impression complete with spreading cracks, until I sheepishly brought it to my fave bodywork guru for repair. 

If I recall correctly, he cut me a good price on a new shield so I didn't even attempt to claim it on my insurance. And even if I had, an adjuster could probably have looked at the damage and clearly see what had ensued.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, May 4 2016 5:41 PM

Thanks Doc and Alan ... and thanks for the laughs fellas... :-)

• PAGES
RSS