Forums

Help › Forums

Average required for Tour Champion

Thu, Dec 19 2019 6:07 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Als6437
    428 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 5:48 AM

You probably have to win a lot of tournaments in the champions tier to make yourself eligible.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 7:55 AM

tanneralis:

Anyone with an intelligent answer or someone who doesn't live in the forums answering posts for the hell of it lol

Well,  you did ask in the forums.  If you didn't want the answers you got then you should have used the contact WGT option.   Or,   the simplest way,   the "Search box" .   It works,  really it does.   Took all about 10 seconds to find the thread where WGT explained the requirements for the new tiers,  Tour Champion included.   And as answered already (correctly btw)   it is by invitation only and will require a lot of playing to get to.

But, since I'm just someone who lives in the forums and answers posts for the hell of it (what the hell are forums for then??),  here is the thread with the info straight from a mod.   

You asked, people answered, be effing shocker.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 10:08 AM

There is no requirement per say. Right, now we still have not finalized, but the idea is, that it's the tier is by invite only, and right now, we're still testing it/keeping it closed, so I am the only one there... 

-wgticon

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 12:30 PM

WGTicon:
    so I am the only one there... 

All alone...  

You need some company.  :)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 4:01 AM

WGTicon:

There is no requirement per say. 

-wgticon

Almost as bad as when people say 'should of' instead of 'should have'.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 6:46 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    Almost as bad as when people say 'should of' instead of 'should have'.

Which is almost as bad as reviving a three-year-old thread simply to make a pedantic point. :-) 

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 2:06 AM

You are the pedant for criticising my post. It is grammatical not pedantic.

No-one asked you to come here, so pisss off.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 4:40 AM

oneeyedjohn:

T R O L L     A L E R T 

IMO, with the user name, or moniker, that you have chosen to utilize, that it might be easier to take your own advice.  In the region, to which I was raised, it is also utilized for a nickname,  for someone named Richard.  Might be easier, for you to take your own advice ?

Question bears the thought, as to why it only took you 3 years to figure out, that there might be something wrong with the verbiage used, and why you think that you should have the authority to correct , the way anyone speaks.  Icon was kind enough to answer someone's query.  Be nice. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 6:07 AM

oneeyedjohn:

My apologies. I didn't realize that someone had asked you to come here.

Additionally "grammatical" and being "pedantic" are not mutually exclusive. Moreover, my post was substantially identical to yours, even to the point of mirroring your own words. 

In other words...

• PAGES
RSS