Forums

Help › Forums

WHO HAS THE MOST FRIENDS?

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 24 2016 1:52 PM (32 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 3:10 PM

What's the betting that less than 3% of his legion of friends....

Will actually want to or join his Club ?

;-)

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 6:28 PM

ct690911:

drmoose:

mathia14:
    WOW!!!!  You own the Georgians?????????

Lol, he said "one of the best", Mathia. I, for one, think this may be very good for Henry. As a CC owner, he may find he doesn't have quite so much free time on his hands. He might also find that keeping his members engaged within his CC becomes more important than his incessant posturing in the forums. Or, he might just continue being Henry. Time will tell.

Doc :)

Doc...given that Henry runs a busy Police Dept, and is still able to spend soooo much time on here, shows him to be an amazing multi-tasker, no?

I don't think running a CC will be much of a challenge for him.:)

LOL.  CT, you are absolutely correct.   I am a multi-tasker.   I am currently doing background checks for our service for new hires and putting questions together for the promotional exam.   Other than that, my time is spent on WGT. 

By the way, thank you folks for coming to my thread.  AND BEHAVING YOURSELVES.  My last one was removed because of a few of you that were unable to be civil to each other.  lol.  That's okay.  I forgive you.  Lets be nice on this one.   With love and brotherhood, "the one and only", HK.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 2:09 AM

Henry,

I'll keep this polite and brief. Inviting a Director of an established CC to your club, and also expecting your friend invite to be accepted beggars belief! If you want to make yourself worthy of my "friendship", don't random invite me to become your friend. By all means, you can invite me for a game of golf on one of the wonderful courses we have here, and thereby earn the right to friendship.

With tongue firmly in cheek, I'll play at my discretion, as I'm currently quite busy controlling the financial affairs of several countries. You can read about that on my CV. Thank you.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 9:05 AM

bery111:

Henry,

With tongue firmly in cheek, I'll play at my discretion, as I'm currently quite busy controlling the financial affairs of several countries. You can read about that on my CV. Thank you.

Sorry Sir.  Had I known you are so impotent, I would not have bothered you. 

Accept this as my deepest apology.  

( I'm not worthy.. I'm not worthy ).

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2016 8:45 AM

This is Fort McMurray, on fire.  90,000 people evacuated.   Alberta declared a State of Emergency.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2016 6:42 AM

Hello everyone.

I started this thread, hoping that it will be here for awhile.  The only way for that to happen is if everyone is nice to me.   Seems to be working.  I am closing in on 4000 friends and everyone seems to like me, or at least getting used to me and respecting me. 

Once I get my 4000 friends, my next goal is 5000.    Cheer me on folks.

• craigswan
    31,015 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2016 12:03 AM

We need a volunteer please Henry .

sports jimmy fallon entertainment golf the tonight show.

• VitaliMoseiko
    91 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 8:04 AM

jackande52 

6001 friends

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2016 4:59 AM

HenryKawa:
    everyone seems to like me, or at least getting used to me and respecting me. 

I think you're a tool actually.

RSS