rated by 0 users
Tue, May 24 2016 1:52 PM (32 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 8:59 AM

SweetiePie:

HenryKawa:
    Will you be my friend?

But of course. It would be almost impossible for me to refuse an offer of friendship. I say almost because I reject the offers displaying the dude's schlonger.

~ SP ~

"Schlonger" ??....lmao

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 12:22 PM

Excuse me,

is this a conversation about d*ck p*cs?

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 12:34 PM

SweetiePie:

HenryKawa:
    Will you be my friend?

But of course. It would be almost impossible for me to refuse an offer of friendship. I say almost because I reject the offers displaying the dude's schlonger.

~ SP ~

You declined my invite long ago...and I haven't even whipped it out for you yet.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 1:20 PM

MichaelStroke:

SweetiePie:

HenryKawa:
    Will you be my friend?

~ SP ~

You declined my invite long ago...and I haven't even whipped it out for you yet.

She has 2400 friends, but turned you down?...ouch. 

• craigswan
    31,012 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 2:16 PM

tactical-facepalm:

http://tactical-facepalm.tumblr.com/

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 5:35 PM

Yes ouch.  lol.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 8:07 AM

Not only do I have the most number of friends in all of WGT, but I am OWNER of one of the best Country Clubs in all of WGT too!

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 1:32 PM

HenryKawa:

Not only do I have the most number of friends in all of WGT, but I am OWNER of one of the best Country Clubs in all of WGT too!

WOW!!!!  You own the Georgians?????????

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 1:58 PM

mathia14:

Lol, he said "one of the best", Mathia. I, for one, think this may be very good for Henry. As a CC owner, he may find he doesn't have quite so much free time on his hands. He might also find that keeping his members engaged within his CC becomes more important than his incessant posturing in the forums. Or, he might just continue being Henry. Time will tell.

Doc :)

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 2:40 PM

drmoose:

mathia14:

Lol, he said "one of the best", Mathia. I, for one, think this may be very good for Henry. As a CC owner, he may find he doesn't have quite so much free time on his hands. He might also find that keeping his members engaged within his CC becomes more important than his incessant posturing in the forums. Or, he might just continue being Henry. Time will tell.

Doc :)

Doc...given that Henry runs a busy Police Dept, and is still able to spend soooo much time on here, shows him to be an amazing multi-tasker, no?

I don't think running a CC will be much of a challenge for him.:)

RSS