Forums

Help › Forums

WHO HAS THE MOST FRIENDS?

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 24 2016 1:52 PM (32 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 3:39 PM

I was wondering who has the most number of friends on WGT.  I close to 4000.  

Is there anyone on WGT that has more?

Many of those people, I've introduced to WGT and many have been people who I  have played at one time or another.   

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 11:24 AM

I'm guessing it's JokerJack...

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 12:02 PM

Not sure, but I can tell you that of the top 50 players on this site, a couple of them have  200-250, a few have over 100, but the vast majority have less than 50...

I guess they are more focused on the important stats, yet most have everyones respect and everyone knows who they are...

On top of that they seldom post in the forums if ever, go figure...

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 12:40 PM

HenryKawa:

I was wondering who has the most number of friends brain cells on WGT.  I close to 4000.  

Is there anyone Everyone on WGT that has more?

thats better

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 12:46 PM

HenryKawa:

Many of those people, I've introduced to WGT and many have been people who I  have played at one time or another.   

Gee Whiz....I think I have around 2,400. The difference is that I have only requested or sent an invite to 1 of the 2,400.

;-}

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 11:11 AM

SweetiePie:

HenryKawa:

Gee Whiz....I think I have around 2,400. The difference is that I have only requested or sent an invite to 1 of the 2,400.

;-}

Will you be my friend?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:55 PM

HenryKawa:

I try to meet 3 new people everyday and make them my friend.  Its hard when you play them and win, they are not inclined to want to be your friend if you spank them at golf.   Its worked well for me so far, however.  My ultimate goal is to have 10,000 friends some day.   It may take a few more years.  lol.    Has anyone found anyone else with more than 4000 friends?

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 6:38 PM

You know henry you win some matchplay against  some the hundreds worse players on wgt but if you try to play against the 1000 best players, i think if you don't have the luck of your life (that happens on wgt) you will loose the thousand game lol

Oops, long time ago (joke) i said he was the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be like his fellow canadian (if Henri is from Canada, never sure with him), Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Keep your best  game Henri you will continue the beat with difficulty some of the worse players of wgt lol

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 7:51 AM

micheldess:

You know henry you win some matchplay against  some the hundreds worse players on wgt but if you try to play against the 1000 best players, i think if you don't have the luck of your life (that happens on wgt) you will loose the thousand game lol

Oops, long time ago (joke) i said he was the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be like his fellow canadian (if Henri is from Canada, never sure with him), Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Keep your best  game Henri you will continue the beat with difficulty some of the worse players of wgt lol

Thank you sir.  I continue to beat everyone I play.  You can check out my Match Play record.  I would like to play you, but am afraid you will break my 842 game winning streak.  I checked your record and you are an awesome player.   Oh well, lets do it.  The CHALLENGE IS ON!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2016 8:51 AM

HenryKawa:
    Will you be my friend?

But of course. It would be almost impossible for me to refuse an offer of friendship. I say almost because I reject the offers displaying the dude's schlonger.

~ SP ~

RSS