Forums

Help › Forums

Grande Oaks v. Aphrodite....

Thu, May 19 2016 5:31 AM (113 replies)
  • Guruness
    324 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2016 8:41 PM

well done Aphrodite, couldn't of got anymore exciting than this!  Much Respect, Until we meet again....

Dave

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 2:00 AM

whoohooo my nails are growing back x

well played both teams awsome comp for sure  mooooooooooooooooooooooo

cate x

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 5:30 AM

Well I took the weekend off in hopes that the pain would subside enough for me to able to type these words.  Congrats Aphrodite, on a well earned victory.   Epic really, with you all laying us on our backs early in a manner that had us opening searching for answers.  Of course what followed was nothing short of amazing.  Back and forth, back and forth and back and forth until finally, Aphrodite emerged with the 1 match victory.   This stings!  I really thought Grande Oaks would win.  I know our stats aren't what Aphrodite's are but we're battled tested and like that kids toy, you all know the big clown that has a heavy, half round bottom... you can punch the *** out of it and it always pops back up in the same position?  Well... Aphrodite is tough too.  And good.  And talented.  And deeeeeep.  That's why we pressed them for more matches. I wanted 27.  They came with 21 before adding two more.  I figured our depth would make up for their top end talent.  I was wrong.  There was little drop off.  

Congrats again, Priestless, Berryman and the rest of the members of Aphrodite.  You all were as humble in defeat as you are now in victory.  Best of luck in the future.  I won't ask for a rematch (cause I don't really believe in them) but if you all ever get bored, let us know.

• amkmax
    6,012 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 5:31 AM

BOB;

Big Congratulations on the Aphrodite win!   It was a helluva competition!   Very spirited and very close..all of our members had a great experience playing your members.  Please express our congratulations to your club membership.  Played in the true spirit of sportsmanship!

Kind regards,

Max

RRUUFF!

RSS