Mon, Apr 25 2016 9:18 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2016 11:23 AM

I have a dream...

• 6tee9
    849 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2016 12:26 PM

Drink, then drink some more.  I would recommend before and after this cc match. 

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2016 6:56 PM

6tee9:

I'll drink to that !!!

(Even if they do spell whisky wrong.)

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 8:56 AM

6tee9:

Wooden Tee, Cosa Nostra, East Coast, etc... we've heard this before.  Maybe this will finally be it and our streak ends but let's keep the trash talking to our forums so bring the noise.  

And if oneeyedjohn wants to offer his prediction on the match's like the old days, that would be cool.  And who knows, maybe alcaucin can reach out to his moles and let us know what's being said behind the scenes.  Do you remember that, PK? 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 11:45 AM

IRISHPUNK:
     Maybe this will finally be it and our streak ends but let's keep the trash talking to our forums.  

Maybe so. 

But really?!  

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 12:23 PM

Yeah... I guess.  Where's the fun in that?  I'll edit my post.  lol.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 2:17 PM

Am a bit down in the dumps after our loss to East Coast last month, but this will be a good match to watch.

Predictions when I see the pairings, always happy to make a fool of myself.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 7:14 PM

oneeyedjohn:

Am a bit down in the dumps after our loss to East Coast last month, but this will be a good match to watch.

Predictions when I see the pairings, always happy to make a fool of myself.

Oh ok... one down.  We're only waiting on alcaucin to make this match officially "must watch golf."

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 6:07 AM

The day has arrived... I never would have dared imagine that my lil club (that I only started in order to give the 20-30 people I played alt shot with a home) would one day be teeing it off with the top earning club on WGT.  But that's what we're about to do.  After a lot of hard work in the most challenging of conditions, Grande Oaks put its unbeaten 21-0 record on the line (and yes, we've played everybody that has approached us... Wooden Tee, Cosa, East Coast, Peoples, Senior Citizens, Bridgestone, UK Golfers Elite, Morningside, SEL, etc. etc..  I'm tired of hearing "they haven't played anybody!")  Thank you Aphrodite for agreeing to play the match.  Thank you to Berryman, amkmax and mikewilleford (and whoever assisted Berryman on Aphrodite's side...) for putting the rosters together.  Best of luck to both teams and all players.   18 holes, match play at Congressional CC. 

RSS