Scales and Calculators

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 15 2017 10:46 AM (21 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 12:08 PM

andyson:
    I see billybumfloss no longer shows up on the member search

Most curious. If you go to his page via his post, this is what shows up. Now either he set it up and knew he was going to get discovered OR WGT is making some sort of statement. 

Would be kinda cool if that came from WGT.  LOL

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 12:51 PM

YankeeJim:
    Most curious. If you go to his page via his post, this is what shows up. Now either he set it up and knew he was going to get discovered OR WGT is making some sort of statement. 

More than likely the guy posting on his wall did it , seems to be his MO.  Has done it to many before and surprise WGT has yet to have him/her banned. 

It will go away once the owner of said profile deletes that message on wall.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 1:12 PM

lilrob88:

As long as you're using a scientific calendar you are golden bud and I wouldn't worry about it..... :)

I prefer my old ink on oak slide ruler (given to me by my engineer uncle 1952?), still gotta squint to read the numbers at my age, but it works. 

I have read somewhere that handheld gps devices are the craze now.  my nickle.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 4:58 PM

YankeeJim:
    Would be kinda cool if that came from WGT.

I had the same thought. Has the look of an Iconic thing to do.  :^)

--------------

He still shows as a member of a CC.

• Snickers820
    4 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 6:34 PM

Putting average of 1.56 is sure sign of multi-account player.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 7:14 PM

lilrob88:

As long as you're using a scientific calendar you are golden bud and I wouldn't worry about it..... :)

Rob ...where in tarnation have you been man?

• Robert1893
    7,675 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 8:33 PM

lee22sharon:
    I prefer my old ink on oak slide ruler (given to me by my engineer uncle 1952?), still gotta squint to read the numbers at my age, but it works. 

Personally, I'm going to stick with my abacus. These newfangled contraptions are no match for it! ;-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 8:43 PM

donsprintr:

lilrob88:

LMAO. I hit him with that the last time he poked his head in here. :-D

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 6:41 PM

eh took a breather from the game. trying to get back into it....lot of changes... some are good and some are...well... meh

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 7:32 PM

donsprintr:

lilrob88:

My thoughts exactly Don....Rob ? where ? what ? how ?

RSS