Forums

Help › Forums

Why I consider to leave WGT after 5 1/2 years...

Mon, Apr 18 2016 4:35 PM (66 replies)
  • Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 3:10 AM

oneeyedjohn:
    But somehow we work around it, tolerate it, and basically just get on with it.

Got it right in one sentence there !! For all its faults, WGT is still the best online golf game out there.

• KYLANDER
    970 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 5:38 AM

oneeyedjohn:

KYLANDER:

is just a waist of time...

I think u mean waste, not important but disturbing to see someone who has so much to say make such a basic error in his English.

It maybe a clue to why so many flounces, in that these people do not get the basics right on their computer. Yes, we all have problems, white exclamation marks, unexpected error, and spinning wheel in AS games, and BSOD on the penultimate shot in single play.

But somehow we work around it, tolerate it, and basically just get on with it.

John, tyvm for blaming me using wrong English - i know the difference between waist and waste, maybe auto-correction failed, and tyvm again for arguing , I may not get the basics on my computer right.... lol, I was working for Commodore in the 80ties, and have certain knowledge, but...

Your nickname seems very appropriate - one eyed.... blind on arguments on the other? Why is the tablet version of this game built in html5 and the pc-version still in Flash, outdated since 2011? Why is WGT still adding fancies instead of focussing on game experience? Why are so many players leaving?  Threre is so many questions, and rarely an answer.... But with folks like You, oneeyedjohn, everything may be fine...

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 11:10 AM

KYLANDER:
    Why is the tablet version of this game built in html5

I believe, based upon who they hire, the iOS and Android version are built using Unity.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 11:55 AM

"Why are so many players leaving? "

@ Kylander

How do you know they are leaving?...how does anyone?...I have seen posts in here where players say they are leaving, but invariably, they return as you did.

ps. Given that English is not your primary language(?), I personally think your grammar and spelling are exceptional.

ct

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 2:22 PM

S T O P   F I G H T I N G,

or you will all have to endure the "WRATH OF HENRY"!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 3:13 PM

Spoken like a true police chief. Any chance of getting your crack squad of officers to help me as someone has just scarpered off on my space hopper

Cancel that ive called for better in stumpy O`leg McNolegs

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2016 4:35 PM

bubbsboy:

Spoken like a true police chief. Any chance of getting your crack squad of officers to help me as someone has just scarpered off on my space hopper

Cancel that ive called for better in stumpy O`leg McNolegs

At least Henry recognizes a "dispute" when he reads one...pffft

RSS