Forums

Help › Forums

Why I consider to leave WGT after 5 1/2 years...

Mon, Apr 18 2016 4:35 PM (66 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 8:11 AM

Blimey, was testosterone on offer recently?  So many people seem to be convinced they're unbeatable at matchplay all of a sudden and have come to the forums to shout about their prowess.

With stats like those I'd just keep my mouth shut.

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 9:20 AM

So much for the OP's exodus from the game, his name came up in a random alt. shot game last night.

SMH

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 10:08 AM

MBaggese:

dchallenger:

you had me blocked so you wouldn't have to bear the shame of declining my challenges. It's OK to be scared.  Many are.

I'm not scared.

Baggs, I've dealt with a few unbalanced psyches over 30 years. I avoid them now. Most are harmless blow hards, or have anger management issues. This guy is textbook ...best blocked and ignored.

ct

• starrider2
    33 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 11:44 AM

have to agree !00%  as soon as my credits are gone and sold clubs and gave that away I'm gone to.. so many bug and glitches..  terrible site. 

• lordbluespud
    127 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 12:38 PM

Dear me,

Gave up long ago and just play to keep my hand in, no big deal it's a fuckin virtual game, moronic really, my advice is pull your plonker now and again, it apparently relieves stress!!!

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 1:04 PM

ct690911:

Baggs, I've dealt with a few unbalanced psyches over 30 years. I avoid them now. Most are harmless blow hards, or have anger management issues. This guy is textbook ...best blocked and ignored.

ct

Thanks you for your response. It's nice NOT to be ignored. 

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 1:06 PM

oh yaeh...if you need your goat back, y'know...the one I got?, just holler.  :)

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 1:07 PM

• FarFoo
    2,917 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 2:07 PM

i clear both browser & flash cache after every game.. especially skins & alt.. otherwise i just get ram build up from what appears to be game assets not deleted properly by bad programming. The ram build up causes bad/impossible  meter..

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2016 2:38 PM

FarFoo:

i clear both browser & flash cache after every game.. especially skins & alt.. otherwise i just get ram build up from what appears to be game assets not deleted properly by bad programming. The ram build up causes bad/impossible  meter..

I was together with Foo trying to start an alternate.....never got to tee up even after 10 tries in several courses and hosting 4 different players.

The OP has a point and the puritanism of the members contradicting his technical arguments is silly, I guess all of them have never seen a blue screen, always succeed finishing their alternates, their meter is smooth all the time and they never see glitches, bugs, or alike.

The game has unfortunately more technical fails than ever. 

5/10 members might leave the game a day while thousands arrive to the game every single day, why WGT should be worried about fixing the game?, it is not the mods fault or the people cleaning the offices.... it is the direction & the programmers who cannot couple with the huge amount of new players.

Someone said WGT is like a train that keeps joining more & more wagons full of people but  it does not change the rails, engines, brakes, etc.

I used to visit WGT everyday only to play alternates with my pals, greatest fun, but that was until midt 2014, ever since I hardly finish an alternate and I am sick of trying to finish a single one, besides the smooth meter is not to be seen again.

Where is the game we loved gone???

Eric

RSS