Forums

Help › Forums

IM Boycotting EA Sports

Wed, Mar 23 2011 8:27 AM (41 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 3:30 AM

Well I for 1 would love that.

Maybe in some ways though it might make more sense to simply put in good quality courses that arn't part of any tour. There are tons of them out there. It sure would cost less.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 4:11 PM

danohi50:

Well I for 1 would love that.

Maybe in some ways though it might make more sense to simply put in good quality courses that arn't part of any tour. There are tons of them out there. It sure would cost less.

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2011 4:20 PM

kind of obvious sicko that u dont  lol

• SparrowMcClusky
    6 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 7:09 PM

Have you got a rats ass to give, Sicko?

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2011 8:05 AM

Was having a bad day i apologize to whom i offended. And yes i have a rats ass to give. 

• roto121
    365 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2011 11:23 AM

just to put a few people right... THE PEOPLE AND TOWN OF ST ANDREWS OWN THE OLD COURSE,NOT THE R AND A..............  jim

• golfinut2
    66 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2011 4:51 PM

LOL SiCk0, you are definitely a sick 1.

• kakola
    65 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2011 8:29 PM

if the EATigerWoodsGolf online is the game being discussed as a competitor for WGT, I'd relax.  After a long ten minutes of black screens telling me things were loading, I got to "play" on a jerky, inintelligible model of a golf course somewhere.  Never even got to the first hole.

• TylerDurdenJr
    100 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 10:32 PM

SiCk0:

Was having a bad day i apologize to whom i offended. And yes i have a rats ass to give. 

That's JUST distasteful. WGT banned me for speaking my mind but these toads just keep loading all this disgusting and unnecessary drivel. Why? What's the point of this. It has no purpose. It has nothing but the users dim wit of self pontification. 

Good for you. You can copy a disgusting drawing into a WGT thread that NO ONE finds to be humorous. 

• Dukiedong
    73 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 9:38 AM

Could you live with having to pay for EVERYTHING Jim? The Tiger Woods  online game micro charges you for everything...no free play at all. I for one am not willing to pay for clubs that last for 10 rounds than you have to buy them again. Yes they have 20 plus courses but the cartoon look that comes with them gets old fast. I hope that WGT has the ability to fend off any and all attempts by EA Sports (if it ever happens) to take over this game. Good Luck WGT...kick EA Sports ***!!!

RSS