What needs to be said

Mon, Mar 21 2016 8:54 PM (68 replies)
  • ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 12:25 PM

YankeeJim:

VegasWade:
     WGT can't fix Flash,

Flash isn't causing the disconnect issues. I do absolutely none of what you laid out, never have, and have always had a good meter. I still get disconnected.

VegasWade didn't say Flash player was causing disconnects, which are an issue separate from the smoothness of the swing meter.

VegasWade only pointed out that WGT can't fix Flash Player.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 12:47 PM

SidersBest:
    Then you might find yourself reading "Atlas Shrugged" and asking yourself "Who is John Gault?"

Read it, it's full of right wing nonsense.

He isn't in the book, however John Galt is.

John Gault was an American entrepreneur and inventor who created the encased postage stamp. Gault used these encased postage stamps as a means to solve a coin shortage during the Civil War.

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 12:48 PM

YankeeJim:

VegasWade:
     WGT can't fix Flash,

Flash isn't causing the disconnect issues. I do absolutely none of what you laid out, never have, and have always had a good meter. I still get disconnected.

BAM!

That's it.

• VegasWade
    486 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 12:52 PM

SidersBest:

Vegas Wade

Thank you, I've read your post and used several of your solutions and my problems are solved. But sometimes we run into people that always wants someone else to fix their problems by saying Hocus Pocus  and they all disappear sometimes we have to help fix what we neglected to maintain. A wise man once told me "Son, if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem." and "If you're not willing to help yourself, then quit b***hing about anyone else not willing to help you!"  And yes, War & Peace is a long read,but a good read, and everybody knows that "Leaders are Readers". Then you might find yourself reading "Atlas Shrugged" and asking yourself "Who is John Gault?" Last but not least Doc, take it from NIKE and JUST DO IT!

Siders Best

Glad it helped. 

My work is done. Now, where did the days go?

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 12:57 PM

Flash is back to the future and its shite :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 1:00 PM

stevietwotimes:

I always thought that Flash was the saviour of the universe?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 1:46 PM

Thanks folks,

I do consider myself to be fairly well read, at one point, I was described by our local library as a " voracious" reader. My attempt at humor in my closing statements to VW was merely to point out that the vast majority of people in search of entertainment do not want to be encumbered by a long list of things to do to obtain that goal. Time is a valuable commodity, wasted time is just that, wasted. For this site to remain a viable source of entertainment ( and not to mention, income for it's proprietors ) a certain level of performance is to be expected. The ease of obtaining that performance will attract more customers. Pretty simple.

Doc :)

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 1:54 PM

PaulTon:

stevietwotimes:

I always thought that Flash was the saviour of the universe?

Sorry Paul,I don't think it is about Flash Gordon.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 1:59 PM

Doc

But if you waste your time to read and write this crap. why wouldn't you waste your time to fix your computer? I'm just saying

Siders Best

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 2:17 PM

start at 3 min mark

RSS