Forums

Help › Forums

MATCHPLAY COMP

Fri, Jul 1 2016 7:49 AM (718 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2016 4:53 PM

Paul, in light of what happened today (one of the players having his account disabled), would you consider giving his quarterfinal spot to the player he beat in the last round? Or is PJ getting a bye?

• PAULFINN52
    3,174 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2016 9:51 PM

dont know whats happening,saw bits of but tasor account still active,

if he couldnt play.his last opponent would have to get his slot,its only fair and dont want to give anyone a bye at this late stage.

we will see where it goes over the next couple of days 

paul

• Robbo81303
    413 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2016 1:30 AM

His profile page is still able to be viewed but his account can't be accessed through 'WGT Players'.

As I was Andy's last opponent here, I will keep an eye on this thread and await your decision Paul.  Thanks.

Rob

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2016 12:17 PM

played Vaibhav in our game and i was walloped 5&4

i got off to a great start 2up after 3 holes then Vaibhav shot in for bird on 4 ,i had to cc 5 ,from then on it was all Vaibhav ,i couldn't buy a putt and he couldn't miss them

well deserved win sir ,i was outplayed tonight good luck inthe semi-finals 

Mike

great tourney Paul ,thanks for including me

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2016 12:51 PM

Finished my game with Liam91 (Mike)

As he said, we halved 1 in pars before he birdied next 2 while i put it in the brush on #3.I got a nice pitch in birdie on #4 while talking about ants and that turned the tide. With Mike having to cc 5 , we halved #6 for all square. I got a nice run of arrow straight uphill birdie putts on 7,8,9 and went 3 UP at the turn.Mike pulled on back on 11 with a dart to inches to which I responded with the same on the next hole to regain 3 UP lead. I won #13 with a bird and with 14 cc'd the game 5&4. 

Thx a lot Mike, was nice meeting you. 

• Mlevin
    775 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 7:25 AM

Just finished my match with Gavin (VamboRools). Lost 4&3. Never got my game going and Gavin played very well from start to finish. Good luck the rest of the way, Gavin, and thanks for a great tourney, Paul.

Cheers - Marc

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2016 7:36 AM

A good match between me and Marc,  I built up a lead on the front 9,  Marc had some meter issues but he pulled 2 holes back at 10 and 11 with lovely approaches.  I thought uh-oh here goes,  however i kept him at arms length,  maintained a gap between us, and ended up with the win.

Good match with a nice opponent.  

• pjball
    602 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2016 11:47 AM

Hi paulfinn just a quick one how is things going with the pairing of me and tasor are we still playing or am I going to be playing with anyone else .

paul

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2016 11:49 PM

pjball:

Hi paulfinn just a quick one how is things going with the pairing of me and tasor are we still playing or am I going to be playing with anyone else .

paul

That'd be Robbo81303

PAULFINN52:

if he couldnt play.his last opponent would have to get his slot,

• PAULFINN52
    3,174 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2016 2:36 AM

hey paul

im gonna ket tasor go mate

your opponent is Robbo81303

get yopur invite out to them please

thx paul