CC Tourney - Double Posting

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 8 2016 3:21 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 12:12 PM

courteneyfish:

That bug has been around a while. If it takes more than a few seconds to appear I press cancel.

Thanks Courteney for this. I had 2 tournaments doubled today but the cancel option only appears on the second one. I asked for that option a while ago and it appears that wgt is working on it.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 12:26 PM

It seems to me that it is 1 of the lesser problems that need to be addressed 1st.  JMHO.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 2:18 PM

mathia14:
    It seems to me that it is 1 of the lesser problems that need to be addressed 1st. 

True.

Especially since it could be fixed by just giving owners and maybe officers a method of deleting tourneys. 

The last one that duped even after I checked game client, is just a one dayer, so not worth the effort of contacting CS. 

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2016 9:08 AM

just want to bump this up, i have had a few recently in our CC, it quite annoying to have double posts, maybe WGT can sort something out so this doesnt happen again

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2016 1:30 PM

mathia14:
    It seems to me that it is 1 of the lesser problems that need to be addressed 1st.  JMHO.

You'd certainly think different if a CC tourney with extra purse (by you) doubles irrevocably :(

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2016 1:50 PM

alosso:
    You'd certainly think different if a CC tourney with extra purse (by you) doubles irrevocably :(

+1

We had one member create a 2,000 credit Bracket....and accidentally created this 3 times.

He did contact CS and to be honest I am not sure whether he got refunded as all three seemed to go ahead.

The point is the owner or officers should have the tools to delete any tournament within a reasonable timeframe.

• roozilla
    630 Posts
    Thu, Sep 8 2016 3:21 PM

alanti:

alosso:

+1

We had one member create a 2,000 credit Bracket....and accidentally created this 3 times.

He did contact CS and to be honest I am not sure whether he got refunded as all three seemed to go ahead.

The point is the owner or officers should have the tools to delete any tournament within a reasonable timeframe.

owners can delete any club bracket game anytime until it fills up

• PAGES
RSS