Forums

Help › Forums

People! PEOPLE! CHANGE THE TOPIC HERE !

Wed, Mar 2 2016 6:03 AM (388 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,049 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 6:07 AM

Just been in bed for 3 days with a horrible cold .

For the 3 days snot poured down my right nostril and just as i thought it had finally dried up it starts to pour down my left nostril .

Is this the same cold or a different one .

Does   anybody else have interchangable snot nostrils .

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 6:39 AM

craigswan:
    Does   anybody else have interchangable snot nostrils .

1. Hope yo are feeling better;

2. Both nostrils wide a real deep throat pull centralises snot I find.  I have found that, with practice, I can propel that 4 yards.  Good deep chest flexing flob, and not saying every time but often enough.

Moved to Sydney, from London, about 16 years ago and not had a good enough old fashioned flu to really test again, but that's my claim to fame:)

This guy looks halfway there, but needs to get the neck back and the throat going to really get any distance, IMHO:

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 7:59 AM

From page 33 of this thread:

overtheedge:
    Im done. I swore to myself I wouldn't get pulled into this price of garbage post but I did, but again before I go

And

overtheedge:
    One last thing before I go  

I don't think these words mean what you think they mean.  

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 8:08 AM

Robert1893:

Correct. Give this,,,,, a Gold Star.

Just so this doesn't get lost in the shuffle,,,

Lets add the most important part of this Colin - I dont look, notice, peak and most importantly NEVER reply to any of yankme's nonsense scribble. BUT he has to "sarcastically" reply to a misspelled word of mine, so OBVIOUSLY he trolls my post and couldn't WAIT for one little slip up by one of my post to do ONE THING -  start trouble, just as he has with soooooo many other people who come into this forum. He is a down right monitor tough guy trouble maker ,PERIOD.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 8:39 AM

Robert1893:

From page 33 of this thread:

overtheedge:
    Im done. I swore to myself I wouldn't get pulled into this price of garbage post but I did, but again before I go

And

overtheedge:
    One last thing before I go  

Pip doesn't comprehend or communicate like a normal person, Robert. The elevator doesn't go to the top floor. He can't resist demonstrating his true character.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:27 AM

Hey! It's yankmejim

YankeeJim:
    Pip doesn't comprehend or communicate like a normal person, Robert. The elevator doesn't go to the top floor. He can't resist demonstrating his true character.

POINT PROVEN. Illiterate, slow, dumb and just cant shut up. 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:29 AM

ct690911:

"People! PEOPLE! My name is Henry ! This is my post"

....lest we forget

You WERE saying ct. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:45 AM

overtheedge:

Jeez, how long are you going to persist? You angling for another ban, or something?That's the third post of your basement or whatever that is and that makes it spam. We'll let WGT decide.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:52 AM

YankeeJim:

overtheedge:

Jeez, how long are you going to persist? You angling for another ban, or something?That's the third post of your basement or whatever that is and that makes it spam. We'll let WGT decide.

Hey! It's yankmejim

As long as you keep posting feeble-minded, sarcastic remarks, I will Keep posting them back at chu yankme.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 10:56 AM

Now it's just plain blatant forum abuse. FYI

WGT asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site, the Application(s) and/or the services, you agree not to:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
    • Use racially, ethnically, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful, or otherwise offensive language or images.
    • Flame-bait, engage in flame wars, or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction.
    • Cause disruption by hitting the return key repeatedly or using large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, using all caps to "shout", spamming, or flooding (posting repetitive text).

You have outdone yourself.

RSS