Forums

Help › Forums

People! PEOPLE! CHANGE THE TOPIC HERE !

Wed, Mar 2 2016 6:03 AM (388 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 12:40 PM

On an up note, the FDA has finally approved the elusive antidote to wedding cake: 

"A drug aimed at helping women who've lost their sex drive, cleared a key hurdle Thursday, winning backing from a Food and Drug Administration panel. The drug, which will be sold under the brand name Addyi, is known generically as flibanserin."

This is a major breakthrough for married men...to date, the most common remedy was hookers..:)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 2:49 PM

overtheedge:
    Nooooooo, yankme, I am referring to your illiterately scratched word "bigtime"

OMG, can you get any weaker, pip? You're reaching now.

You really ought to pursue a GED there, pip, it's painful to watch you flounder. Might even get you out of your pathetic little cubicle.  :-D

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 3:18 PM

YankeeJim:

overtheedge:
    Nooooooo, yankme, I am referring to your illiterately scratched word "bigtime"

OMG, can you get any weaker, pip? You're reaching now.

You really ought to pursue a GED there, pip, it's painful to watch you flounder. Might even get you out of your pathetic little cubicle.  :-D

You're sooo angry right now but nothing surprises me from a blabbering, feeble-mined imbecile with over 18,000 useless pieces of chicken scratch nonsense. You're toooo funny yankme. Illiterate but funny.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 4:35 PM

overtheedge:
    You're sooo angry right now but nothing surprises me from a blabbering, feeble-mined imbecile with over 18,000 useless pieces of chicken scratch nonsense. You're toooo funny yankme. Illiterate but funny.

Is this the best you can do? Do you ever have an original thought that makes any kind of sense? This is a rinse and repeat scenario with you. Last time it was Baggese that made you look stupid. Now it's back to my turn.

Problem is it's like punching a drunk. You're boring and repetitive on top of being ignorant. Sorry, pip, you don't have anything to fight with but you do have a lot of readers laughing. :-(

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 4:47 AM

YankeeJim:

overtheedge:

Is this the best you can do? Do you ever have an original thought that makes any kind of sense? This is a rinse and repeat scenario with you. Last time it was Baggese that made you look stupid. Now it's back to my turn.

Problem is it's like punching a drunk. You're boring and repetitive on top of being ignorant. Sorry, pip, you don't have anything to fight with but you do have a lot of readers laughing. :-(

This illiterate, dunce, slow witted loser of an OLD man is like the Energizer, she keeps going and going and going, never knowing when to shut up already.

HEY! Is that YANKMEJIM,,,,,

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 5:03 AM

LOL. Once again, is that the best you can do, pip? You're getting more pathetic by the post. Must be really fired up to wake up and run to your computer to post that first thing in the AM. Bet you dreamed all night about how clever you could be.

Carry on, pip, you're doing yourself proud.  :-D

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 5:19 AM

overtheedge:

YankeeJim:

overtheedge:

This illiterate, dunce, slow witted loser of an OLD man is like the Energizer, she keeps going and going and going, never knowing when to shut up already.

HEY! Is that YANKMEJIM,,,,, It is,,,it is yankme....

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 5:32 AM

"People! PEOPLE! My name is Henry ! This is my post"

....lest we forget

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 5:36 AM

ct690911:

"People! PEOPLE! My name is Henry ! This is my post"

....lest we forget

LOL. Not any more, Colin, pip has taken over. His mission today is to reinforce his idiocy and he's off to a roaring start. Notice how he's so proud of his latest drivel that he posted it twice. Such imagination.  :-D

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2016 5:51 AM

Maybe the protagonist is just ronery?

Discuss.

RSS