Help › Forums

People! PEOPLE! CHANGE THE TOPIC HERE !

Wed, Mar 2 2016 6:03 AM (388 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 9:22 AM

Robert1893:

mkrizan86:
    Sorry, I'm from Europe and I don't really know your geography that well. But I always thought Ontario was a province of Canada. I googled it out of curiosity and the only Ontario City that came out was the one in California.

I understood his post to mean the city in Ontario where he's from and not literally "Ontario city." And the reason is that he wrote "the Ontario city" (emphasis added).  

I would've went with "an Ontario city" instead of "the". But then again, English is my 3rd language, so apologies if I misunderstood.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 9:30 AM

YankeeJim:
    LMAO. You know you made the bigtime when loser pipsqueaks try to make themselves relevant at your expense. Be honored.  ;-)

FFS, if you're going to get you panties in a knot it is "big time" illiterate douche, not "bigtime".

Aslo - you're referring to pipsqueaks. Who else is there beside you.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 9:30 AM

mkrizan86:
    I would've went with "an Ontario city" instead of "the". But then again, English is my 3rd language, so apologies if I misunderstood.

No worries. I probably would have worded it differently myself. Besides, only Henry knows how he intended it.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 11:08 AM

Robert1893:

mkrizan86:

No worries. I probably would have worded it differently myself. Besides, only Henry knows how he intended it.

Sorry for the confusion.  What I meant is, a city in the province of Ontario, CANADA.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 11:16 AM

SuzieQ? BrendaB?  

Henry?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 11:24 AM

mkrizan86:

Still awaiting your explanation regarding that other post...

I have no control over what other people write.   Some of what others have said are  factually "not 100% accurate".   So if they say tour champion in the spirit of exaggeration, and the level they really meant was tour legend, that's on them.   As far as some people who commented are not dedicated users of WGT, again I can't control that.  Some of those posts are old.    If you want to check verify any posts, you can check the most recent and newest one >>>>  Get a hold of GunsMcCoy, I'm sure he is still a frequent user of WGT.   See his original Post below, and also on the Wall of my profile page!

22 Feb 2016 @ 11:00 AM
    "Henry Kawa the consummate golf warrior. " 

Henry Kawa is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. He is brutal in warfare yet magnanimous in victory. Henry is a true sportsman and worthy adversary.  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 11:28 AM

overtheedge:
    Aslo Also- you're referring to pipsqueaks

No Aslo, pipsqueak, singular, I had it right. Only one pipsqueak around here and now he calls himself Aslo. LOL

It's awesome to imagine those veins popping out of your forehead and the spittle running down your chin, you're so PO'd you can't see straight..  :-D

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 11:47 AM

HenryKawa:
    I have no control over what other people write.

I was simply asking, how come suzieq, who joined in 2007 and never struck a single ball here (still level 1 with a 150 avg), has written on your wall. Bout the same with BrendaB (joined in 2009 and played for a few days (judging by her level). And since you wrote you still love one of them, you must know who they are, right?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 12:13 PM

Thank you people for using this "the Henry Kawa" thread.  I'm happy to see I have so many friends on WGT.  Over 3300 now!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Feb 29 2016 12:35 PM

HenryKawa:

Everyone wants to know everything about HENRY KAWA.  I've been the subject of  many inquiries, investigations and interrogations over the last couple years.

Hmmmm, Not true! I don't!!!!

It doesn't take much to figure you out, it is painfully obvious...you were once a source of some occasional humor to me, now forgotten....your now a rash that won't go away because we scratch it....

I have avoided this thread like the plaque since it started....

RSS