Mon, Feb 22 2016 12:17 PM (20 replies)
  • TigerLuvsBush
    491 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2016 9:52 PM

WGT doesn't give a rat's ***.. best we get use to it

• MPhillips2003
    41 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2016 9:15 AM

I have the same problem, PLUS if I click on a competitor to view their quick stats, I get all blanks other than their name, then if I try and see what clubs they are using and want to check out more than one player, everything is the same. Found that if I close the quick stat box and click another player their equipment will be correct for what they have.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 11:46 PM

Also I have got the game over boot when looking at other players stats in game as well as blank page on player stats.

Thanks for posting and I love the game but hate seeing friends and others leave because the biggest issue of wgt's stability is not making any progress in over a year now some days Ive even wondered if they don't want us playing multi payer is why its not fixed

I just cant understand why the biggest online game cannot repair such a major issue as booting players mid game repeatedly!

If it can't be fixed lift the 3 strike condition. 

SmileyDA GHOSTSmiley

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 12:09 AM

It would be nice to see a response from them on the end of round screen freeze and disconnect issue posts there are quite  a few for some time and I have seen minimal to no response!

I have done the issue reports at times that these probs happen and no email response

Smileyda GhostSmiley  

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 12:31 AM

Yes since two weeks ago in ANY  multi-game...im left on me lonesome on the 18th green..wen everyone else has vamoosed 2 the 19th :(

binky 

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 12:32 AM
    WGT say they have fixed this, seems to be working okay now for me.
  • 2Hat
    15 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 8:35 AM

Well they are mistaken, because it's still happening, bloody annoying.

• bighittersteve20
    372 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2016 2:54 AM

still not working for me 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2016 11:33 AM

I had two freezes in two successive alt games. Got through to extra holes on the second.....a 6 inch putt for the win and we got DQed lol.

I do not care about the winning or the points, but the platform is unstable as a drunk walking on a tightrope.

Every time a player clicks a button It seems to crash the game.Simply put, I will rule out playing Alt again.

RSS