Help › Forums

WGT and TOPGOLF are now one!

Fri, Feb 26 2016 5:53 PM (212 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 8:57 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    You are so full of it.  Grow up.

Tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist telling someone to grow up!! LMFAO!!

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 5:42 PM

PaulTon:

xxxhogheadxxx:
    You are so full of shite.  Grow up.

Tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist telling someone to grow up!! LMFAO!!

Keep living in ignorance PaulTon... fits you well.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 5:45 PM

YankeeJim:

xxxhogheadxxx:
    I spend nothing.

And lie about it.  :-)

Another person who doesn't 'get it'.  Those are credits YJ.  I do not spend REAL money to enter those nor do I use REAL money to buy credits so that I can play those brackets.

Unreal the level of stupidity that some people write on.........

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 5:41 AM

I love confident self assured idiots, they're the funniest.

Carry on...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 6:23 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    nor do I use REAL money to buy credits

Then your assertion that this game is set up to "rob" players carries zero weight. How would you know? 

You're as full of crap as a Christmas goose.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 8:24 AM

YankeeJim:

xxxhogheadxxx:
    nor do I use REAL money to buy credits

Then your assertion that this game is set up to "rob" players carries zero weight. How would you know? 

You're as full of crap as a Christmas goose.

YJ...let me be clear about this.

I know because I have spoken to player(s) on here that know.  A most unethical player whom I shall not mention, does not have their account here now. (This person though did not get kicked off by WGT until they ranted about how the game was fixed...the Irony)  I would guess that they are back here under different names.  "and yes, I have reported all that I know to WGT; so it has been their responsibility to follow through"

Programs exist to help players score well.  A simple example is "Shotmaster".  But there are other programs that assist much more;  when I was told the name(s) of these programs, I was extremely upset.  I believe in Karma, so those people who choose to use them will have repercussions later in life.  Sad part is that legit players have to suffer before that happens.

Hopefully that is clear enough for you.  

And for added amusement YJ, seems you think WGT 'robs' us too...

YankeeJim:

dabberme:
    for the last few weeks i have had friend requests that I accepted but they do not show up on friends list. The same happens when I send one and it is accepted.

It has to do with the actual number of friends on your list. There's a bug where after you get 255, the ones added after that do what you described. 256 happens to be a very important number to a computer and it's low on the list of priorities as it's been that way for years. Pare the deadwood off your list.

A well designed way to rip you off and make more millions. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 10:31 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    I know because I have spoken to player(s) on here that know.

I see. That really carries weight. Hearsay.  LOL 

xxxhogheadxxx:
    And for added amusement YJ, seems you think WGT 'robs' us too..

Go back and quote that phrase in the context with which it was delivered. That happened to be dabberme's original claim, much like what you think you know. My response was totally and easily seen sarcasm.

But then that's your style, you obviously can't think for yourself. You sure nailed that name of yours.  :-D

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 11:10 AM

YankeeJim:

I see. That really carries weight. Hearsay.  LOL 

Go back and quote that phrase in the context with which it was delivered. That happened to be dabberme's original claim, much like what you think you know. My response was totally and easily seen sarcasm.

But then that's your style, you obviously can't think for yourself. You sure nailed that name of yours.  :-D

Your comments, YJ, proves why texting/email/etc. is not an effective way to communicate.  

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 5:29 PM

Hi , My name is OPY ,, is this the lest be hounest  thread  (  Spell chek  please ) 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 7:22 PM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    This game is setup to rob people and make top employees rich.  The game has so many problems it is pathetic.  They will never fix this game and most of all they don't care.  I'd guess that 60-70% of the profiles on here are setup by the owners.

This thread and it's topic grabbed my attention but it's 20+ pages pushed me back. But then, by accident, I noticed my dear friend, Opyeuclid had  pitched one in, and  then saw a bunch from friend Yankee Jim. and then I fell for it it, you know, started speed reading the whole schmeer.  Then read the above post and got stopped cold. It is the most ridiculous set of comments I have ever read. Seriously. Please don't vote.  ~ SP ~ 

RSS