Forums

Help › Forums

WGT going downhill QUICKLY

Sun, Jun 12 2016 11:51 PM (41 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 8:40 PM

krskfr:

they will starting next week im sure, when all chaps have to go back to work. WGTChampion mentioned that alot of the staff would be going on X-Mas vacation and be slow to attend to issues... Patience mates, patience...

krskfr - I've been here 8 1/2 years (Jun. 2007). They just plain don't care and the Christmas break has nothing to do with it.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 11:29 PM

ct690911:
    OK...I was following along...then wham...Andy totally lost me...(:

ABP = Adblock plus.

No Vids or Adds anymore

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 11:30 PM

Hi All,

I started here in Jun 08, and I have never seen an ad !! NEVER. That's because I run adblock.  ADBLOCK is the way to go - problem will disappear.

I dont agree at all that they dont care - I guess like every business they have to prioritise their efforts.  Businesses need to make profits. So - the game has a set budget and their employees work to it. Some problems will get fixed, some wont.

As far as enjoyment goes - I enjoy it every bit the same as when I started almost 8 years ago. Its just great fun, and great value -- but I to have a very limited budget.

I'm not criticising anyone here - I'm just saying that's all. This is my experience - all the way from Australia.

All the best to everyone for 2016, and hit em straight.

Cheers

Doug (From Down Under)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 1:34 AM

dorkfeatures:

Hi All,

I started here in Jun 08, and I have never seen an ad !! NEVER. That's because I run adblock.  ADBLOCK is the way to go - problem will disappear.

I dont agree at all that they dont care - I guess like every business they have to prioritise their efforts.  Businesses need to make profits. So - the game has a set budget and their employees work to it. Some problems will get fixed, some wont.

As far as enjoyment goes - I enjoy it every bit the same as when I started almost 8 years ago. Its just great fun, and great value -- but I to have a very limited budget.

I'm not criticising anyone here - I'm just saying that's all. This is my experience - all the way from Australia.

All the best to everyone for 2016, and hit em straight.

Cheers

Doug (From Down Under)

What a great post Doug.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 2:00 AM

srellim234:

krskfr - I've been here 8 1/2 years (Jun. 2007). They just plain don't care and the Christmas break has nothing to do with it.

I've been here since Mar. 2008 and I have never had 1 problem with customer service, nor have I had any problems understanding the explanations given to me as to why this or that happens, or why different PC's, ISP's, OS's, Flash Versions, Browsers, and other hardware play different than others....

A little bit of research will solve 95% of the problems we are confronted with, whining doesn't do squat!

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 2:33 AM

Experiences can be quite different. I ceased to ask them after a few months, when I realised that I only get crap answers, if any.

Most embarrassing event was, when I asked CS for the name of a member who had left my CC (no mails at that time), I was told to give them the name to enable further help.

And, we're waiting in vain for action against long-time problems which are unsolved. Instead, new items are introduced, with new problems which aren't addressed.

Promises are made and broken, see Pebble B9 or the "Passes gifted" leaderboard. The impression that they don't care is justified!

Nevertheless, no sign to me that they'd "go downhill quickly" - the core game is too good and the "hope" principle is strong in the customers. They keep grinding away...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 4:21 AM

mantis0014:

ct690911:
    OK...I was following along...then wham...Andy totally lost me...(:

ABP = Adblock plus.

No Vids or Adds anymore

Should have been more specific...;)

And btw.....ct

^^ think there are two letters missing there ?

STOP posting on Lisa' wall, once one is deleted ??

Musta given you a 'heads up'  that your discourse is unwarranted ??

She won't tell you....but I will !!

Andy

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 10:06 AM

It would be more than enough to infect ONE thread with your personal quarrel - no need for an epidemic!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 10:21 AM

alosso:

It would be more than enough to infect ONE thread with your personal quarrel - no need for an epidemic!

Deal wid it or do one ?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 10:24 AM

You could've not typed to save the 'fingeridge' tbh ????

RSS