alosso:
    personal

^^ Being the operative word...

Why feel the need to interject ?

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 11:59 AM

fatdan:

]I've been here since Mar. 2008 and I have never had 1 problem with customer service, nor have I had any problems understanding the explanations given to me as to why this or that happens, or why different PC's, ISP's, OS's, Flash Versions, Browsers, and other hardware play different than others....

A little bit of research will solve 95% of the problems we are confronted with, whining doesn't do squat!

finally a rational response^^^^^

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 12:28 PM

ct690911:
    ps. I guess I could have suggested he consider professional help. I apologize for this oversight.

Nw's.....I thought the same yet can't afford it.  

Andy ;-0

Hasta pronto CT !!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 1:38 PM

alosso:

alcaucin:
    Why feel the need to interject ?

I hoped for some thoughtful reaction, but apparently

You are alcaucin, so hope is futile ;)

EOD

Never say never....... Borg boy  ;-P

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 2:41 PM

goldeena:

alcaucin:

ct690911:
    ps. I guess I could have suggested he consider professional help. I apologize for this oversight.

Nw's.....I thought the same yet can't afford it.  

Andy ;-0

Hasta pronto C--T !!

got him again....

hehehehe!!

..apparently, if the case is interesting, or the subject is desperate enough, many Docs work pro bono. I've heard of people in similar situations who have been helped...Low self esteem manifests in many ways; self-delusion, inflated ego, pretending to be someone they are not, ie, smarter than they really are (right, Goldeena?)...in your case, Andy, it seems to be controlling your temper and staying on point. You also seem to struggle with forming a coherent sentence without using foul language, regardless if ladies or children may be reading..(: 

anyway, cheer up, hope is not futile..:)

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 3:14 PM

ct690911:
    hope is not futile..:)

It is IMHO, at least in these premises.

Not only do they accept flaws which disable customers to play and spend (post-rental error), they also start to hunt critique even if it's combined with help - a post of mine was deleted, accusing me to "add oil to the fire".

Looks like they want to do without me...

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 4:05 PM

ct690911:
    .in your case, it seems to be uncontrolled anger management leading to bullying. 

Anger management should always be controlled, unless this is one of these weird winter sports?

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2016 5:25 PM

RSS