Tue, Feb 22 2011 7:32 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 8:53 AM

SiCk0:

MioKontic:

SiCk0:

Just got 900 free credits today 1 hours time. Ampario long & short version plus my view. Was only suppose to get 675 total but for some reason i got 900. Look out pro shop here i come.

Damn you!  I haven't managed to get an Apmario survey for a few days now, and only 1 long version and no short version in the last 10 days.

Have you never done the MyView one before?  That's only a one-off survey... or so TrialPay tell me.

Yes done My View 3x but very hard to qualify Whoa. just did survey 2insure4less was for 450 credits under my wife's name could'nt finish did not remember her ss # so i quit but took a  look at my credits because i did 8 credit add's and BAM over 700 more credit's what is going on. That's over 1600 credits in 2 days. I'm going back to surveys right now. .

SiCk0:

MioKontic:

SiCk0:

Just got 900 free credits today 1 hours time. Ampario long & short version plus my view. Was only suppose to get 675 total but for some reason i got 900. Look out pro shop here i come.

Damn you!  I haven't managed to get an Apmario survey for a few days now, and only 1 long version and no short version in the last 10 days.

Have you never done the MyView one before?  That's only a one-off survey... or so TrialPay tell me.

Yes done My View 3x but very hard to qualify Whoa. just did survey 2insure4less was for 450 credits under my wife's name could'nt finish did not remember her ss # so i quit but took a  look at my credits because i did 8 credit add's and BAM over 700 more credit's what is going on. That's over 1600 credits in 2 days. I'm going back to surveys right now. .

Just finished survey   "We want to here from you 75 credits"   Im on the ball today.

• mtullock
    2 Posts
    Sun, Feb 6 2011 12:58 AM

I didnt either, but I sent a mail to trial pay and voila my credits were added to my account.  New irons ahoy! lol

• irishosaru
    7 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:22 AM

These surveys are so annoying. I click on them and all it ever says is 'trial pay error, you have already completed this survey'.

As a 32-year old male, I can hardly believe I'm never the demographic being looked for on a golf site. I guess my location in Ireland is the problem.

Is there anything I can do?

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 2:49 PM

Which survey?

At the moment there seems to be problems with the Ampario ones.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 5:19 PM

SHRUDE:

You have to be patient and persistent with the Surveys, you wont always fit the critera to complete one. I attempt all the surveys every day.

You might even have success being a 24yo female...

Some of the offers are good too.

VISTA PRINT 1750 creds for spending $10 on postage for free business cards. Even if you design the cards as a personal card.

Which surveys can you access SHRUDE? I don't seem to be able to access any...mind you I would understand if they snubbed NZ.

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 1:02 PM

For those who may see this thread but haven't seen the one in 'And Everything Else', here is something I posted there:

MioKontic:

I sent Trialpay an email yesterday and this was their response:

Thank you for emailing us here at TrialPay.  I am sorry for any oinconvenience or confusion you may have encountered when attempting to complete a partner offer to receive credits for free.

Please note that the partner offer inventory is constantly changing, and not all offers previously available will be eligible for completion to receive credits.  If you are still unable to access a particular offer after waiting 24 hours, please select an alternate offer that suits your needsto receive product.

Well, that about as useful as as chocolate teapot, or a one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest!  I will wait until tomorrow and try the survey link again, but if the surveys are no longer going to be available, then once my credit balance runs out I too will have to give up.

• irishosaru
    7 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2011 3:16 PM

MioKontic:

Which survey?

All of them. I only ever see samplicio, opinion survey and one other one which is not there now (for 75 credits). I'm constantly being told I've already done all of them, even though I haven't completed one for 3 months.

I've never seen the Ampario one - maybe there are different surveys for people in different locations?

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 7:32 AM

irishosaru:

MioKontic:

Which survey?

All of them. I only ever see samplicio, opinion survey and one other one which is not there now (for 75 credits). I'm constantly being told I've already done all of them, even though I haven't completed one for 3 months.

I've never seen the Ampario one - maybe there are different surveys for people in different locations?

Definitely different surveys for different countries.  Samplicio was/is a multi-time survey, but only once per day.  However, in the last few days I've been getting a TrialPay error saying I've already completed the offer.  All the other 75 credit surveys are one-time only... or so TrialPay tell me!  The only other ones which are multi-time surveys are Ampario.

• PAGES
RSS