Forums

Help › Forums

Survey credits

Tue, Feb 22 2011 7:32 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • clfg
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 5:07 AM

Ok, Which are the best surveys to fill out to gain WGT credits if you reside in the UK.

TIA

Craig

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 5:24 AM
    Ampario. But they all work.
  • clfg
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 5:33 AM

Thanks Piztaker,  Will give it a try.......

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 3:05 PM

You have to be patient and persistent with the Surveys, you wont always fit the critera to complete one. I attempt all the surveys every day.

You might even have success being a 24yo female...

Some of the offers are good too.

VISTA PRINT 1750 creds for spending $10 on postage for free business cards. Even if you design the cards as a personal card.

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 3:37 PM

Well, I just sent flowers to my wife for Valentines day...seemed to work well for me.  I've heard Netflix pays instantly as well, if you don't already have Netflix of course.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 3:52 PM

Just got 900 free credits today 1 hours time. Ampario long & short version plus my view. Was only suppose to get 675 total but for some reason i got 900. Look out pro shop here i come.

• MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 3:56 PM

Ampario surveys are good to get credits.  Samplicio very rarely has a survey, but still try it just in case.  As has been said, you've got to be patient and persistent with the surveys as you won't get them every day (and sometimes for maybe a whole week or more), and when you do you may not qualify.  You may sometimes spend 5-10 mins doing one only to find that you've failed.  But they will eventually pay.

I also signed up to CreditExpert for which I got 1750 credits.  Just make sure you cancel before the 30 day trial runs out otherwise they will start charging you as you havce to give your credit card details when registering... that is of course if you don't want to continue it.

Then there are a few minor surveys and free offers which are once only and pay 75 credits.  But still, every 75 credits adds up and gets you to where you want quicker.

There are also offers which may cost, but if it's something that you need (e.g. printer cartridges, flowers, photo printing, etc), then that may also be worth considering.

• MioKontic
    4,593 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2011 3:58 PM

SiCk0:

Just got 900 free credits today 1 hours time. Ampario long & short version plus my view. Was only suppose to get 675 total but for some reason i got 900. Look out pro shop here i come.

Damn you!  I haven't managed to get an Apmario survey for a few days now, and only 1 long version and no short version in the last 10 days.

Have you never done the MyView one before?  That's only a one-off survey... or so TrialPay tell me.

• JGP82
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 1:32 AM

I just sent flowers too but it didnt give me any credits :(

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Fri, Feb 4 2011 7:02 AM

MioKontic:

SiCk0:

Damn you!  I haven't managed to get an Apmario survey for a few days now, and only 1 long version and no short version in the last 10 days.

Have you never done the MyView one before?  That's only a one-off survey... or so TrialPay tell me.

Yes done My View 3x but very hard to qualify Whoa. just did survey 2insure4less was for 450 credits under my wife's name could'nt finish did not remember her ss # so i quit but took a  look at my credits because i did 8 credit add's and BAM over 700 more credit's what is going on. That's over 1600 credits in 2 days. I'm going back to surveys right now. .

• PAGES
RSS