who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 4:35 AM

MichaelStroke:

PaulTon:

MichaelStroke:
    Now if you want to do 30 second matches, I'd consider myself probably top 20 in that category.

Is that claim based on what you were told by an ex-girlfriend?

Sounds like a challenge.

I've never even considered sex to be a competitive event but I'd be confident of beating 30 seconds.

MichaelStroke:
    Or does your obnoxious limey wise-assery come without any game?

No, but your casual racism comes without wit*

*With some practice you could get to 50%...

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 4:52 AM

PaulTon:
    I've never even considered sex to be a competitive event...

If it was it would be one event  I'd be happy to come second every time.

Just sayin'  dreamin'.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 5:51 AM

PaulTon:

MichaelStroke:

PaulTon:

MichaelStroke:
    Now if you want to do 30 second matches, I'd consider myself probably top 20 in that category.

Is that claim based on what you were told by an ex-girlfriend?

Sounds like a challenge.

I've never even considered sex to be a competitive event but I'd be confident of beating 30 seconds.

MichaelStroke:
    Or does your obnoxious limey wise-assery come without any game?

No, but your casual racism comes without wit*

For starters, British is not a race.

That aside, you just tell me when you want to back up that trolling.  Since I picked the clock, you can pick the course - any course you want.

I should be an easy win for you.  After all, I'm not even a good match player, according to you.

C'mon, smartass.  Humble me.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 6:15 AM

MichaelStroke:
    For starters, British is not a race.

Yeah you are correct, lazy thinking on my part. Thanks for clearing that up though, you're not a racist and I apologise for saying so. I should have said  "...your casual bigotry comes without wit."

MichaelStroke:

That aside, you just tell me when you want to back up that trolling.  Since I picked the clock, you can pick the course - any course you want.

I should be an easy win for you.  After all, I'm not even a good match player, according to you.

Trolling? You jest, surely?

According to me? Please don't lie Michael, I have NEVER mentioned, or even alluded to any deficiencies in your game.Where have I said you were not a good matchplay (or any game type) player?!

I have always thought you were quite a good player and when not being a d*ck (like now) you were good company in multi-player games.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 7:18 AM

krskfr:

Just curious what who the WGT community thinks is the best way to determine who the top player in this game is

Me

[here goes, batton down the hatches]

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:28 AM

bubbsboy:
    Just curious what who the WGT community thinks is the best way to determine who the top player in this game is

There was nothing wrong with the way i phrased the question, are you trying to be an English Professor in your spare time? Geez mate.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:40 AM

PaulTon:
    Please don't lie Michael, I have NEVER mentioned, or even alluded to any deficiencies in your game.Where have I said you were not a good matchplay (or any game type) player?!

PaulTon:

You JUST implied that I was a below-average player.

PaulTon:
    when not being a d*ck (like now)

Care to point to the situation in this thread where I was "being a d*ck"?  Or is considering myself one of the better timed-shot match players fitting in that category?

I've never denied being a bit of a jokester or a wise-ass, but I am RARELY just outright mean to someone unless they've clearly demonstrated a need to be treated in that fashion.  I just don't fit into the buddy-buddy "circle jerk" on here of pale-faced internet Rambos who need to fit into some strange secret society of e-friends.

If you feel a need to just pick fights with me (and this is not the first time), then I'll just throw niceties aside and really bear down on you.  It's your call, Paulie.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 9:06 AM

krskfr:

bubbsboy:

There was nothing wrong with the way i phrased the question, are you trying to be an English Professor in your spare time? Geez mate.

Wasnt rephrasing you giving you grief, i was just altering your post to have a little bit of a laugh, called humour but not at your expense. Guess sometimes it doesn`t travel well. Jeez x2

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 9:08 AM

WigerToods2010:

If it was it would be one event  I'd be happy to come second every time.

I would be happy to come in last...my training would be just as intense as anybodies, assuming I could get enough sparring partners!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 9:27 AM

Mike...Paul...it's Xmas time, gentlemen...let's try to be nice. (However, if that's not gonna happen, then Vegas book makers have Mike as a 4-1 favorite with a 30 second clock...3-1 favorite with 60 or 90 second clock..:) 

ps...where the hell is Mathia when you need him?

pps..I agree with Bubbs...I think he is the best player on WGT. !!

ppps. I also agree with Dan..multiple sparring partners are the key here.

ct

RSS