Forums

Help › Forums

Update: Pebble Beach Nation Preview Tournament

Sun, Nov 29 2015 9:56 PM (165 replies)
  • Swingx4
    502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 6:56 PM

Thanks for the preview tourney - nice course.  3rd round with the wind was definitely tough.

Thanks again!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 11:42 PM

Swingx4:
    Thanks for the preview tourney - nice course

Yeah, good work WGT.

And congrats to my German friends on here...#1 in the top 3 tiers.

( are you trying to take over the World....AGAIN ? )  ;-)))

Andy

• EricJeter
    361 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 12:21 AM

Interesting course to say the least.  You almost have to have champ greens and heavy winds or else its kind of easy.  2 very short par 5's even from the back tees.  I'd be curious what the distance is on that 100 yd par 3 for the rest of the tee boxes/tiers.  I can very much see this replacing Bethpage F9 or St Andy F9 as the "go to" course for all the hack tee superstars out there.

I like it though. Very pretty course and very excited to see the full 18

• RonnieCig
    50 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 7:42 AM

I played really good, by my standards, and won, missed the ding many times but still stayed out of trouble and got up and down every time I missed a green and made a lot of putts.

So, a player behind me played a really good 3rd round, shot 30 on a very windy day, I sent a message telling her how well that score was with the level of clubs she was using. I got a reply back thanking me and congratulating me on my win, said it was the best finish she ever had. Problem is that reply came from a different account, a guy who is a Legend that joined 2 years earlier than she, and funny thing is (not really funny) they are BOTH in the same country club! He deleted the reply off my profile but It was also sent to my email.

It's just not right.......

• PEnglish3
    117 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 2:05 PM

RonnieCig:

I played really good, by my standards, and won, missed the ding many times but still stayed out of trouble and got up and down every time I missed a green and made a lot of putts.

So, a player behind me played a really good 3rd round, shot 30 on a very windy day, I sent a message telling her how well that score was with the level of clubs she was using. I got a reply back thanking me and congratulating me on my win, said it was the best finish she ever had. Problem is that reply came from a different account, a guy who is a Legend that joined 2 years earlier than she, and funny thing is (not really funny) they are BOTH in the same country club! He deleted the reply off my profile but It was also sent to my email.

It's just not right.......

plenty of cheats out there, whats the point though. cant mean much if win by cheating. sad people

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 9:56 PM

EricJeter:

I can very much see this replacing Bethpage F9 or St Andy F9 as the "go to" course for all the hack tee superstars out there.

5 eagle chances on F9.. 3 i think the back 9 has 5 as well if i'm not wrong..

RSS