Forums

Help › Forums

Update: Pebble Beach Nation Preview Tournament

Sun, Nov 29 2015 9:56 PM (165 replies)
  • duffputt
    314 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 8:55 AM

If you choose to take a practice round after your first round you'll get a trip from the red tee uneven lies.

Hole 1, 3 and 4 are drivable

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 9:08 AM

donsprintr:

It's up to 4000c now Marty ... ;-)

lol

we must get an uneven game sometime soon

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 9:09 AM

duffputt:

If you choose to take a practice round after your first round you'll get a trip from the red tee uneven lies.

thanks for the unfo

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 9:12 AM

duffputt:

how did you get it uneven? when i do a practice round its on even lies

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 9:38 AM

I just chose "practice" from the commerciel for the tournament. I didnt even know it was uneven until I would try a pitch on the first green.

Maybe it had something to with that I played an uneven tourney on Chambers just before. My course notebook also showed my Chambers notes.

Tried a new practice and that was now with even lies.

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 9:45 AM

duffputt:

I just chose "practice" from the commerciel for the tournament. I didnt even know it was uneven until I would try a pitch on the first green.

Maybe it had something to with that I played an uneven tourney on Chambers just before. My course notebook also showed my Chambers notes.

Tried a new practice and that was now with even lies.

maybe ill try again

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 1:19 PM

was the 8th hole bug fixed?

• stallion860
    3,312 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 8:08 AM

Thanks WGT for the new addition and thanks to 420Nicka for providing the link.

First time playing the course,while very nice is very short and I just assumed because it was playing from the blue tees that it is set up from the Tour Master tees which is fine and the black tees(Legend+) will be available in the future.

What made me second guess this was on any other course we play the hole info shows 4 sets of tees representing each tier-groups tees.If we were playing a tournament from the TM tees it would still show the back tee yardage on the hole info This course also shows 4 sets of tees on the hole info but shows the blue tees as the back tees.

Where are the black tees yardage?.I know this course plays over 7000 yards for the US Open.I really like this course but please tell me the blue tees are not the tips here unless you really want guys shooting sub 50.

Thanks for any info that can be provided on this.

Steve

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 8:24 AM

Blue is the new black.

• stallion860
    3,312 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 9:46 AM

jayw4862:

Blue is the new black.

Thanks jayw.I guess I/we will have to wait until 2019 to get the full US Open version of Pebble.Here's hoping I live to see the day.

Steve

RSS