Forums

Help › Forums

Update: Pebble Beach Nation Preview Tournament

Sun, Nov 29 2015 9:56 PM (165 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 5:03 PM

Well, since you guys are so good at guessing, here you go... The upcoming Nation tournament will be a sneak peek of the new Pebble Beach stroke play course!

This exclusive tournament will consist of three rounds, single play, on the Front 9 of Pebble. Each round will be 48 hours and the first round begins November 23rd.

Now before anyone gets too angry about the new course just being the Front 9, let me explain... Our team has been working very hard to get this course out and since we got the Front done first, we wanted to get it out to you as quickly as possible. We are still working away on the Back and will release that as soon as we can. We didn't want to hold back the Front 9 any longer, we're just as anxious as you are!

Now back to the tournament. We are rolling out this course early for our Nation members first, to give them a special preview. We are making it single play because we've heard you like a challenge and this is definitely more challenging and fun. It will be a real test of each player's ability.

Lastly, if you're eligible to join WGT Nation, please take this time to sign up. The eligibility requirements are Level 90+, Legend or higher tier, as well as a limited number of other top customers invited by WGT. You can always check if you're eligible and join here: https://www.wgt.com/nation/.

Again, if you miss the first round, you will not be able to play the subsequent rounds. Also....if you message us Monday or Tuesday to be entered into WGT Nation, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get to your request right away. Your best bet is to get in contact with a Mod or Customer Services in the next few days.

I think that is about it. My best score is 29, Icon's is 28 so let's see who can beat our score the first day?

- WGTdbloshoe

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 5:04 PM

AWESOME  TY

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 5:09 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    I think that is about it. My best score is 29, Icon's is 28 so let's see who can beat our score the first day?

Hardly fair shoe - I'm sure your 28 and 29 are not single play, course unsighted, but are the best of several attempts.

However - I'm willing to bet somebody will return something special.

Great to see PB coming - even if only F9. Great idea to release F9 rather than wait.

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 5:27 PM

Nice!   looking forward to playing  P.B  ..     

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 5:41 PM

Thank you .

OPY

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 6:01 PM

Wooo Hooo!  Thank you Shoe for the early notice and great idea for WGT to release the front 9 early!

Andy

2,111 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 6:09 PM

Good new m8 and just in time for the holidays!!!  Count this old coyote in!!!  Please add me to the guest list!!!

Phil aka., Coyote

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 6:30 PM

Look forward to the new course !

Way to keep a guy interested ;)

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 7:51 PM

Fantastic!

How soon will we get to play uneven lies on Pebble Beach? F9? B9? all 18?

always want more ;-))

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 7:52 PM

CMFI!

(Count me effing in)

RSS