OleFernando:

max pro + black color plese

sent

TY Razza

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 4:54 PM

mmyers0:
    Looks like the fairest thing to do is offer a sleeve to each of the three players.

That is what I would have proposed. Thank you partner.

Nike L81 please

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 4:57 PM

Corwyn:
    If prize-winners could also please post their desired sleeve(s), that would be great. Thanks!

Nike L81 as usual.

Thank you Corwyn and Thank you WGT

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 9:27 AM

All three sleeves have been sent.

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 5:25 PM

Thanks mm and razza for getting your sponsorships taken care of so promptly. My sleeves have been sent too, and here's the promised wrap-up post.

--------------------------------------------

Any late stats entries should have come in by Sunday at midnight... so here is the wrap-up post for the November 2015 Tough-It-Out Tourney @ Merion ...

THE FINAL LEADERBOARD: (link here):

Our winner, ColumbusStorm, was just 1 over par for the final total (a score that matches Justin Rose's US Open winning result in 2013... perhaps further proof that TIO is the most realistic way to play WGT, lol!):

LEADERBOARD PRIZES:

A sleeve (sent by WGT) goes to each of the top 5 verified finishers on the final leaderboard (i.e. those who provided club proof for both rounds). They are: ColumbusStormOleFernando, HoylakeHunterBunkerBuzzer, fmagnets.

1  ColumbusStorm        lvl90 Black Nikes   CONFIRMED

2  OleFernando    Max Slow Meter Pro (Black)   CONFIRMED

4  HoylakeHunter    Max Slow Meter Pro (Black)  CONFIRMED

5  BunkerBuzzer    Max Slow Meter Pro (Black)   CONFIRMED

7  fmagnets    lvl90 Black Nikes   CONFIRMED

I'll send this list to Shoe today.

SPECIAL PRIZES: 

Spreadsheet is here.

Here is a pic of the final standings for these prizes: right-click on the image to enlarge, and keep clicking until you get largest view

Note I've added a highlight in yellow on the box where that player won that category, and highlights in blue if they were next in the standings.

-----------------------------

Notable achievements from Stats sheet:

Highest overall percentage of Greens in Regulation:... HoylakeHunter got the top spot here with a very impressive 72%.

Closest Average Distance to the PinCorwyn was the winner here, with a total of 16ft, and just edging out HIOSoon with 16.7ft, and ColumbusStorm with 16.8ft.

Scrambling: BunkerBuzzer had the best numbers here, with a 57% total.

Number of saves: (total number of 1-putt par saves through 36 holes, as shown on all cards): ... fmagnets topped this category with a total of 10 saves.

Most Number of Birdies: ColumbusStorm & OleFernando led in this category, with a total of 8 birdies.

Least Number of Bogies: ColumbusStorm & BunkerBuzzer led in this category with 8.

Greatest overall total distance made puttsOleFernando was miles ahead of everyone here with a huge total of 223.01ft. DaniUnchained was closest with 176.34ft.

Longest putt made: was by MatildaIgaly with a 52.4ft effort, while OleFernando sunk a 35ft putt as the second longest.

Least # of Putts: was Corwyn, OleFernando & fmagnets with 57.

No 3-Putts: No-one avoided a 3-putt at Merion, but OleFernando & Corwyn did the best with just 1.

--------------------------------------------

These were the sponsored prizes:

1) Highest overall % of GIR  (tiebreaker: Ave Distance to Pin)    SPONSORED: Corwyn   WINNER: HoylakeHunter is the winner with 72% 

2) Closest Ave. Distance to the Hole              SPONSORED: Corwyn   WINNER: Corwyn is the winner with 16.0ft

3) Greatest overall total distance made putts        SPONSORED: razza31   WINNER: OleFernando is the winner with 223.01ft

6) Least Number of Bogeys or Worse     SPONSORED: mmyers0   WINNER: it's a tie between ColumbusStorm and OleFernando with 8 each

7) Most Number of Birdies or Better      SPONSORED: mmyers0   it's a tie between ColumbusStorm and BunkerBuzzer with 8 each

8) Most 1-Putt Saves (as determined by scorecard)   SPONSORED: Corwyn   WINNER: fmagnets is the winner with 10

HoylakeHunter    Max Slow Meter Pro (Black)  CONFIRMED  [SENT]

BunkerBuzzer    Max Slow Meter Pro (Black)  CONFIRMED   [SENT]

ColumbusStorm        lvl81 Nikes   CONFIRMED   [SENT]

OleFernando    Max Slow Meter Pro (Black)   CONFIRMED   [SENT]   [SENT]

fmagnets    lvl90 Black Nikes   CONFIRMED   [SENT]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone once again for taking part in this event.

As you know, the Tough-It-Out challenge has been a regular monthly event throughout 2015, typically falling in the 2nd and 3rd week each month. I had hoped we could finish it with Pebble Beach in December, but we'll have to see if that's possible. If not, I may ask if we can do Cabo and Whistler this month instead, as another double-header....

... and then extend 2015 into January to finish the TIO VT with Pebble (if we do indeed have more than just a f9 by then!).

• jeffacer62
    122 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2015 7:52 PM

Hey Corwyn, how come I wasn't gifted a sleeve as I finished 5th and I did post all my screen shots of clubs etc ?

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2015 8:13 PM

jeffacer62:

Hey Corwyn, how come I wasn't gifted a sleeve as I finished 5th and I did post all my screen shots of clubs etc ?

Corwyn´s notes on screenshot eligibilty are in his spreadsheet. If memory serves, some of your screenies were taken a early as hole 2 which does not tie them to your final score. Screenies from the last 4 holes are asked for. Take note and get them right this month, because you are shooting some good numbers. Best of luck and keep playing well.

• jeffacer62
    122 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2015 2:23 PM

Thanks Fmagnets, I didn't see those notes on the last 4 holes. Bugger I could have done with some balls. See you in the next one :)

RSS