Forums

Help › Forums

help

Tue, Jan 25 2011 11:32 AM (38 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 4:32 PM

hrth:
    im disaponted that you lot wont help me get some decent kit.

We ARE helping you you Tame Galloot!

We are helping you realise that far from being the first and /or only person to attempt a barefaced spongeing fest,you actually are one of  many who come here with parsimony aforethought,and as such require the best minds here to disabuse your selfish notions.

Now it would be true to say that just about anyone here would be only too pleased to help you along the fairway with free(hard won) advice,tips and tricks.But for you to plead and scrounge for free equipment is just not cricket,and as such you must expect a large degree of wit directed at you,and at your expense.

The fit of mind would learn from this,and become a regular person,willing to try try try,and try a little more,with what you were gifted at the very start by Wgt,and in time,might even develope philanthropic tendencies,but I submit to you,would not be energised to gift anything at all to someone without the wit or ability to better themselves without the need to beg.

I trust you are therefore willing to take the route of most resistance,as we all have done before you,and perhaps,are the better for it in so many ways.

I should like at this opportunity,to thank you for your inspired post,and the avenues of mirth it  opened in an otherwise dull january.

Lizzie

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2011 5:02 PM

Hey LizzieRossett Ya'll need to come to TEXAS. It's not dull here in Jan. Had to cut the lawn today. 62* and sunny.  Does get a tad cool at night. Keep up the good work. :-))

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 2:26 AM

Hey hrth, you still with us? GOT SOME GREAT NEWS FOR YA, READY, THE 63 IS AVAILABLE FOR YA!

I am not kidding and this seems to be your lucky day. Let me tell ya.

First, I must send regrets for lizzie not making it over to your place to deliver you "goodies". As anyone can tell, she had a very trying day filled with mishaps and unworthy what you nots, just what the poor women went through this day! Tisk Tisk. I am sure a man of your stature must appreciate her woes. As for the used mattress that one of our fine members has offered to donate, our lizzie might perhaps, time and circumstance provided, may still yet find it for you.

Now to your good fortune hrth. I get this information second hand you see as I, another common man, was at work when the events transpired.

It seems that after my neighbor ,the proud new owner of the 63, assembled his burn barrel and took it for a test drive, he neglected to remember that cold metal expands when exposed to heat and after approximately 30 minutes toppeled over, fell through his sliding glass door into the living room setting the house ablaze. No worries mate, no one was injured and due to his address and reputation with the local fire department, a quick response was delivered. YA ALL SPOKEN OVER THERE. (No offense directed to my southern brothers whence I had lived for the better part of 15 years in FT. Myers, FLA., concealed weapon permit still valid and female with many XXXXXXX need not reply).

So after it was all done the fire department declared the cause of the fire not to be the 63. It was determined that the front part of his house, built 27 years ago, had slumped down forcing the burn barrel to topple, thus saving your car. So, my original offer to stands. You still have to pick it up but the 63 is yours buddy! We your brothers and sisters at WGT are here for ya happy to help those in need.

P.S. Due to physics the 63 is slightly warped, but if you can use the lego bricks lizzie had provided and a 20 lb. sledge, the vehicle will roll good as new. Have a nice day.

• hrth
    9 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 6:05 AM

i just though that there was so players on here with all the kit and would be able to help me out as they have loads of crdits.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 8:54 AM

hrth, Lizzie's is as fine a collection of jumbly as you could ever find!

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 12:11 PM

Andy"Awesomes"son.

Lovin' it.

Hrth. Dont worry,it's all in the best of taste,we love you really.

Lizzie x

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 12:13 PM

Andyson, very well done. LOL. However, you neglected to include the used mattress that would fit nicely on top of the van and I do not see the partial used saddle that lizzie mentioned. I suppose that hrth will just have to use his imagination. Hey hrth, you still with us? We do have credits but these gifts we offer to you are of so much greater value. You should see the possibilities here. You could have a yard sale and take the proceeds to apply here at WGT to get the stuff you need. We are looking out for you and have your best interest at heart. But first, you must apply yourself. Slackards do not get far in life. Does anyone have a used yard sale sign to donate?

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 12:27 PM

I really do have an old mattress i need to throw  out .If i cut it into quarters will the stuffing fall out .

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 1:19 PM

yes, the stuffing will fall out, but what we are in need of for our good friend hrth is a used yard sale sign. Let us try to stay focused please. Thank you and please do not cut up the mattress, it will not bring in much revenue for hrth is dismembered.

• craigswan
    30,998 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 1:39 PM

I have an aquaintance who caddied for catherine zeta jones at a pro am .If he could get her to lie on the mattress for five minutes it would make it more sellable .It would have her DNA on it and maybe a loose lock of hair could fall out or she could leave a lipstick stain .Now that would sell on e-bay .

RSS