Forums

Help › Forums

Every Day People CC Weekly Rewards.

Wed, Jul 13 2016 2:09 PM (127 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 6:18 AM

I have to say that this thread really gives me pause about joining a country club. While I've considered it a number of times and have recently received an invitation to join one, which I'm still considering, it seems like there's way too much drama to the process of joining and being a member. 

Just some thoughts "off the top of my head" this morning. Plus, I need some more posts so that I can stop being moderated! :-) 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:20 AM

Robert1893:

I have to say that this thread really gives me pause about joining a country club. While I've considered it a number of times and have recently received an invitation to join one, which I'm still considering, it seems like there's way too much drama to the process of joining and being a member. 

Just some thoughts "off the top of my head" this morning. Plus, I need some more posts so that I can stop being moderated! :-) 

Don't judge all CCs by this thread...there are many CCs based on socializing, fun and camaraderie...they are a great way to meet people and enjoy what is offered ...just like "real" social clubs..Besides, if you join a CC and it's not to your liking, you can always leave and try another one...Most CCs are looking for members. Drama?..sure, just like real life, most Clubs have some (no matter what they advertise), but this also means the CC forum has interesting reading at times...lol

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 11:35 AM

ct690911:

Don't judge all CCs by this thread...there are many CCs based on socializing, fun and camaraderie...they are a great way to meet people and enjoy what is offered ...just like "real" social clubs..Besides, if you join a CC and it's not to your liking, you can always leave and try another one...Most CCs are looking for members. Drama?..sure, just like real life, most Clubs have some (no matter what they advertise), but this also means the CC forum has interesting reading at times...lol

Thanks. That's good advice. I'll give it some more thought. By the way, in short time I've been observing and then posting on here, I've very much have appreciated your posts. 

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 11:13 PM

First of all let me say Merry Christmas to everyone in this thread. Now, i am not a owner of a CC ,but i am a veteran of a CC. I have been reading these posts , I have a suggestion , The subject of poaching as some call it,   Well when you first join a CC you are a recruit then you go to veteran. then a member. i know this not the NBA or the NFL, but why cant you consider a recruit or a veteran a free agent . but when they are a full member ,they cant be approach by any CC owner or directors of a CC . when a CC owner views there page it would have that info on it. And a CC can be fined for doing so.?????  Just a idea. 

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 2:27 PM

I was not saying anyone was doing wrong, i was reading about CC owners were talking  about  poaching, and just saying that if they have a problem with what they call poaching, cant they do some thing about it. this is a game for people to play and have fun ,but it looks like some people take this game to serious. was not trying to offend anyone.  Did you not under stand my post. there will always be some one to pour salt on some one when there CC is doing well.

RSS