Forums

Help › Forums

Weekly UEL tournament

Wed, Jan 31 2018 8:45 AM (105 replies)
  • Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 2:35 AM

yea I don't quite understand the stance either - theres a group of us that support this format - but if wgt desnt want to support it, I say scrap the whole thing and get back to even lies.

same for all the other 'innovations' that have been brought in and hung out to fester with no love!

• aichapman
    1,342 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 4:11 AM

Wontonamo:
    same for all the other 'innovations' that have been brought in and hung out to fester with no love!

Yep.

Shameful, Lazy, Uncaring, Insensitive, Out of Touch with what some members like and regularly play.

It's a darn shame that a higher percentage don't play this format because then Wgt might notice Ball Sales Dropping as more and more members give the game the flick and find some other way to spend their leisure time. 

Just because I don't play as many 18 holers these days doesn't mean the game should be hung up to dry and members miss the fun they so rightly deserve for spending their hard earned dollars on the game.

Cheers and regards to all, Alan

So come on Gang, give the folks their 18 hole UEL's please.

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 5:22 AM

Sure hope Oakmont doesn't get deleted as it probably isn't as popular as the ocean course. 

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 7:40 AM

its not even funny anymore, i still would like to know whey wgt create uneven lies and they dont support it at all

• LuxMoto
    324 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 1:00 PM

yes please, thought last week was a fluke. but now I see they stopped the 18 holes uneven lies?

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK.

• amb1923
    223 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 8:23 PM

LuxMoto:

yes please, thought last week was a fluke. but now I see they stopped the 18 holes uneven lies?

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK.

+1

Agree with all the other posters here - I like the challenge of UEL. Based on the logic from WGT in this thread, they should just remove all the courses except St. A's, and have 1 weekly tournament on it. I'm sure that would drive their business model forward.

And geez, if you're gonna take away all but one of the UEL tourneys, at least throw us a bone and keep the 18-hole one

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 10:13 AM

Wontonamo:
    PLEASE BRING BACK THE UNEVEN LIE 18 HOLE WEEKLIES

Let's say it again and louder (yes, I'm quite annoyed too).

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 2:33 PM

Bring it back !!! 

Don

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 8:06 PM

Please bring back the UL 18 hole weekly...

Rock

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 3:44 AM

what waste of a great way to play WGT, use uneven lies properly and list a variety of tournaments or some free uneven ready go's in a variety of formats 

RSS