Mon, Sep 14 2015 2:34 AM

No 18-hole UEL tournament this week?

Thanks,

Joe

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 3:33 AM

See HERE 

Oh see you already been on that thread...ah well would look to explain, but no harm asking I guess.

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 4:06 AM

Jimbog1964:

See HERE 

Oh see you already been on that thread...ah well would look to explain, but no harm asking I guess.

Yes I was aware but I didn't imagine it would be so fast. So I come back on my proposition: why not a UEL weekly/monthly tournament for all tier (instead of one by tier)? 

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 4:28 AM

JoeMaverick:

No 18-hole UEL tournament this week?

Thanks,

Joe

come on wgt, you said the weekly uneven tournaments would continue as normal, can we get the 18 hole listed

thanks

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 4:33 AM

I fully support the uneven lie concept so it frustrates me to see wgt NOT supporting it by adding tournaments, and in  actual fact cancelling them.....

how much effort does it take to give us these tournaments? I cannot imagine it would be so difficult.

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 6:01 AM

Wontonamo:

I fully support the uneven lie concept so it frustrates me to see wgt NOT supporting it by adding tournaments, and in  actual fact cancelling them.....

how much effort does it take to give us these tournaments? I cannot imagine it would be so difficult.

+1

its crazy what they are doing, someone said before about why wgt would create uneven lies and not really support the concept and give us a proper amount of tournaments to play, variety is important to even players and uneven players

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 6:07 AM

they have no problem listing the uneven TIO tournaments, i dont understand why normal uneven tournaments are bad for business, wgt needs uneven tournaments,  E lies is so boring and requires no brains really to play

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 8:30 AM

MartyFlanagan:

they have no problem listing the uneven TIO tournaments, i dont understand why normal uneven tournaments are bad for business, wgt needs uneven tournaments,  E lies is so boring and requires no brains really to play

Because they give credits, not in the TIO tournament. If there's not enough players in a weekly tournament, they lose credits => they lose money => they are not happy. That's why I propose an UEL tournament for all tier. There will be enough players to spend balls, and for us it's better than nothing. And that will also make easier Corwyn's task with the UEL Ryder Cup qualifications :)

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 9:11 AM

JoeMaverick:

MartyFlanagan:

Because they give credits, not in the TIO tournament. If there's not enough players in a weekly tournament, they lose credits => they lose money => they are not happy. That's why I propose an UEL tournament for all tier. There will be enough players to spend balls, and for us it's better than nothing. And that will also make easier Corwyn's task with the UEL Ryder Cup qualifications :)

They only give out 2000cr each for the highest tiers. Just 40 players using their usual balls for 18 holes covers this cost, even if nobody hits OB or into water. I'm pretty sure they are achieving these numbers.

If UEL numbers are on the slide, it's most likely because WGT are losing their long-term players due to frustrations with all the site glitches. Removing tournaments and 100cr RGs, and reducing the prize fund sizes for the Champion tier events (compare with the TL tier for the monthly premium multi, and the weekly Nation) is not going to ease anyone's frustrations. 

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2015 9:36 AM

i dont care about winning credits, im happy with no prize fund,  i just want to play against other uneven players and try and win or get a top 3 or top 5 place in the leader-board, they created uneven lies and dont want to use it properly with variety of tournaments and plenty to choice from, its a shame

RSS