Forums

Help › Forums

Champion tier.

Fri, Jan 8 2016 8:18 PM (238 replies)
  • MTBR
    182 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 12:01 PM

micheldess:

Just to inform everybody, i reach saturation at champion tier today.

My average  don't move up when i score bad rounds. So maybe the 200 RR still the possibility for the saturation at that tier.

And by the way even if the game  desintegrate since months, i still like to play the game and we have a good community with lots of  great people.

Always a pleasure to play with players and always a pleasure to read the post on the forum.

So thank you all  for that.

After reading your stats, I must say my hat is off to you Sir Champion Micheldess!

You've reached 50% 1-putts. All great players should be here one day.

Your Birdie totals have surpassed you Par totals. All great players should be here also.

You've reached mid 80's on Driving and GIR. Same as above.

You can whip the pants off a Legend in Match play.  Same as above.

Your stats look great !      (except no multiplayer games recently. Choice i guess)   

A very fine example of the way great players should be !

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 12:09 PM

No, nothing to maintain like all tiers

When you reach saturation at champion tier, your average can only  goes down

And for  tour legend is 500 Rank rounds before saturation

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 12:16 PM

MTBR:

micheldess:

Just to inform everybody, i reach saturation at champion tier today.

My average  don't move up when i score bad rounds. So maybe the 200 RR still the possibility for the saturation at that tier.

And by the way even if the game  desintegrate since months, i still like to play the game and we have a good community with lots of  great people.

Always a pleasure to play with players and always a pleasure to read the post on the forum.

So thank you all  for that.

After reading your stats, I must say my hat is off to you Sir Champion Micheldess!

You've reached 50% 1-putts. All great players should be here one day.

Your Birdie totals have surpassed you Par totals. All great players should be here also.

You've reached mid 80's on Driving and GIR. Same as above.

You can whip the pants off a Legend in Match play.  Same as above.

Your stats look great !      (except no multiplayer games recently. Choice i guess)   

A very fine example of the way great players should be !

Thank you MTBR for your gentle  words.

Still work to do on putt (my weakness) and i miss more than half dings too (no stats avalable for that), believe me.

I try to become better on approach, to be close from the hole and give me more change to sinks putts, but i still miss so many under 10 feets putts.

For multiplayer game, yes i play 2 or 3  alternate games per day, you don't see that in my profil ? 

Its was a time, i play lots of matchplay too, now i just play rarely  matchplay and try to arrive at 2500 wins on matchplay (for the wgt awards lol).

Thank you again, you're so nice 

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 10:35 PM

pdb1:
      So how does that work ? Tour legends that are brand new can tier up to Champion Tier in 200 ranked rounds and then saturate at 200 more ranked rounds . That = 400 ranked rounds ( plus a few ) to saturate at Champion .

Is this a granted fact concerning TLs?

It was 200 extra rounds for seasoned TLs, perhaps still 500 for new ones. And don't forget, they are new to play on 14 greens and have to shoot an average of 60 - this may need a tad longer than 200 rounds.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 11:55 PM

Yes it's something i don't understand, no logical for me

From legend tier to tour legend tier  we need 500 rank round with 60 average (59.99) and from tour legend to champion tier only 200.

When i was legend, red tee  was not counting in the average. It's take me maybe 5 or 6 months to become tour legend. But when they introduce the new tier "champion", i become champion in less than a month and red tee is  now avalable, it's even more simple for all lol

Piece of cake  to become champion, i might say

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 12:07 AM

micheldess:

When i was legend, red tee  was not counting in the average. 

You're mistaken. 

• KnottlaBeano
    637 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 12:45 AM

I may be a little "off message" here but, why have WGT invented the new Champion and Tour Champion levels without providing them with tourneys to play?????

I know the answer to the first bit.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 12:53 AM

courteneyfish:

micheldess:

When i was legend, red tee  was not counting in the average. 

You're mistaken. 

Sorry if i mistake, happens. lol

When was the exact time they introduce red tee  counting for the  average ?

But still 200 rank round to become champion is too low and too easy

RSS