Forums

Help › Forums

Champion tier.

Fri, Jan 8 2016 8:18 PM (238 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 10:05 AM

Edit that post and un-check the box.

It helps to have saved the mails - the link in the first mail leads to that post.

• CrustyDemon1
    657 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 12:32 PM

dedBuNNy:
    LMFAO...... Nicely done ... ;-)

pdb1:
    Thank you Kelly 

mantis0014:
    Nice opinion :)

WigerToods2010:
    One concurs. :)

Thank you all for the support :-}

I'm not looking for praise or compliments however, I'm just merely stating an opinion I'm sure many many players have.

Personally, I like playing off the easy tees. I like reaching a par 4 green with my drive. I like the eagle chances I get on par 5's.

Nearly all of the credits I've won were before I hit legend tier. I don't enter ready goes, and there's a very simple reason for that...I'm not good enough or competitive enough.

I take my hat off to the top players who have refined their skills, and are able to stay at the top of their game. They don't play just for fun as I do...they play for keeps...and good on them for doing so.

My main point here, is that I don't think anyone should be dictated to as to how they want to play. I don't have the time to be on here more than 1 or 2 games a day, but when I am, I'm here to enjoy it...as most are.

It's simply not right to judge or criticize those of us who just want pure pleasure from this game...without the hype or competitiveness of competition all the time.

The general consensus should be "whatever floats your boat"

Kelly

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 12:45 PM

How did this thread go from Champion tiers to deleting E-mails?....I've seen a lot of hard left turns in various threads, but man...lmao

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 2:11 PM

22 pages, and a turn after 3 pages in average each makes seven turns ;)

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2015 3:20 PM

alosso:

Edit that post and un-check the box.

It helps to have saved the mails - the link in the first mail leads to that post.

Wow! had to go through quite a few to find my original post! Found it and unchecked the box. We thank you sir!  My inbox was going to be renamed "Champion Tier" soon..lol

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 9:30 PM

wow i see the return of the "chapion" the title of this thread

I'm sure i see champion last fews days and today back to "chapion"

It's like my game one day almost champion other day great "chapion" with some 32 or 65 lol

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 11:44 PM

Look at the top of the page:

It's Champion. in the link below Forums (and in the directory listing),
    it's still Chapion. in the head line above the posts.

The latter is the original, the former has been corrected early - one of the mysteries of the forum software.

• jjjj035
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 1:06 PM

WGT tier nomenclature is hilarious. Logically it should be:

Hack

Amateur

Pro

Tour Pro (maybe)

Tour Champion

Legend

WTF does 'Tour Legend' even mean? How can you be better than a Legend?!! God, I suppose.

RSS