Forums

Help › Forums

Champion tier.

Fri, Jan 8 2016 8:18 PM (238 replies)
  • micheldess
    819 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2015 7:59 PM

One thing is sure :

Today i'm  not a "champion", the title they give me, but more a "chapion", the title of this thread

Score 67 on 18 holes pinehurst and 32 on st andrews back 9

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2015 8:22 PM

andyson:

That song will now be stuck in everyone's head Baggs!

eff ya Mike!

C,est la vie ......   it is a game you make it what you want ....        ...and yes Andy  that song  is in my mind :)  ....         Baggs      done it :)

• CrustyDemon1
    657 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 3:12 AM

andyson:
    Thank you for my "Forum Rat" trophy

If the cap fits....and it seems it does.

I don't know you andyson, and I'm kinda glad I don't. How dare you pick out a few inconsistencies in Paul's words and turn them into an attack on him...an attack I also take personally, and on behalf of the whole of VOTSCC.

If you had just one inkling of an idea of how much work Paul puts in to making our CC as successful as it is, you would realize that he can't possibly know everything that's going on with the tourneys ALL the time! It has nothing to do with BS...why would he even want to BS about such a thing? There are reasons and circumstances why there are "easy tee" tourneys in our CC, and guess what? They are none of your business, and I'm not going to justify them to you...or anyone else. You have a raw hide publishing our tourney info in this forum just to try to get your kicks out of demeaning and undermining Paul simply for not being 100% accurate with what he thought WAS accurate when he said it.

I've been in many CC's...even tried my hand at my own (unsuccessfully...coz I just didn't have the time to put into it), and I can honestly say I have never seen an Owner so committed, and put so much dedicated hard work into his CC as Paul does.

I won't stand by and watch you try to make a mockery of this man...who means so much to so many.

In order to stay on topic, and not become a troll myself...my opinion is simple...anyone can play this game the way they themselves feel most comfortable and get the most enjoyment. As long as it's within the rules, then what the hell skin is it off anyone else's nose?

So get off your high horse andyson...your opinion is no more important than mine...or the newest hack. Your 5,864 posts only serve to qualify you as the forum rat for which you richly deserve the trophy.

Now answer me in the most witty and controlled way you can, and show everyone what a silly girl I am. I have no doubt you'll come up with something.

And Paul.....YOU ROCK!

Kelly :-}

• dschom5
    2,976 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 5:48 AM

Been here since 2007, seen all the changes, WGT is kinda like Michael Jackson, they keep fixing it until it is broke.  

Dan

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 10:56 AM

CrustyDemon1:

andyson:

I don't know you andyson, and I'm kinda glad I don't. How dare you pick out a few inconsistencies in Paul's words and turn them into an attack on him...an attack I also take personally, and on behalf of the whole of VOTSCC.

If you had just one inkling of an idea of how much work Paul puts in to making our CC as successful as it is, you would realize that he can't possibly know everything that's going on with the tourneys ALL the time! It has nothing to do with BS...why would he even want to BS about such a thing? There are reasons and circumstances why there are "easy tee" tourneys in our CC, and guess what? They are none of your business, and I'm not going to justify them to you...or anyone else. You have a raw hide publishing our tourney info in this forum just to try to get your kicks out of demeaning and undermining Paul simply for not being 100% accurate with what he thought WAS accurate when he said it.

I've been in many CC's...even tried my hand at my own (unsuccessfully...coz I just didn't have the time to put into it), and I can honestly say I have never seen an Owner so committed, and put so much dedicated hard work into his CC as Paul does.

I won't stand by and watch you try to make a mockery of this man...who means so much to so many.

In order to stay on topic, and not become a troll myself...my opinion is simple...anyone can play this game the way they themselves feel most comfortable and get the most enjoyment. As long as it's within the rules, then what the hell skin is it off anyone else's nose?

So get off your high horse andyson...your opinion is no more important than mine...or the newest hack. Your 5,864 posts only serve to qualify you as the forum rat for which you richly deserve the trophy.

Now answer me in the most witty and controlled way you can, and show everyone what a silly girl I am. I have no doubt you'll come up with something.

And Paul.....YOU ROCK!

Kelly :-}

LMFAO...... Nicely done ... ;-)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 11:02 AM

micheldess:

One thing is sure :

Today i'm  not a "champion", the title they give me, but more a "chapion", the title of this thread

X2 Michel..

30 at SA...60 at KI...now KI was the fun one...12 under through 14, the reeled off 5 straight scrambling pars...at least those stats went up;)

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 11:30 AM

MBaggese:

micheldess:

One thing is sure :

X2 Michel..

30 at SA...60 at KI...now KI was the fun one...12 under through 14, the reeled off 5 straight scrambling pars...at least those stats went up;)

I know the feeling, sometime we see a good score coming up and suddenly the last holes don't work. Some miss ding, some vem (maybe that happens too). The ball don't fall in the hole when we putt, the birdie streak is over  lol

My 67 on pinehurst was hard, i miss ding but always on the wrong side and i can only save par with my flop and easy putt. Four of my possible  putts for birdie finish on 2 inchs from the hole, nothing work. Maybe was my nightmare game,i still have at least one everyday lol

Today, we try to score some top 5, maybe a better day for us, good luck Mike

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 12:04 PM

" Four of my possible putts for birdie finish on 2 inches from the hole, nothing work"

2 inches from the hole?...ouch...I think I'd rather miss by 2 feet than 2 inches ...fortunately, I usually do...:)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 12:29 PM

CrustyDemon1:

andyson:

Thank you, trophy was accepted although the cap is a tad tight. ;-)

CrustyDemon1:

If you had just one inkling of an idea of how much work Paul puts in to making our CC as successful as it is, you would realize that he can't possibly know everything that's going on with the tourneys ALL the time!

In a nutshell CD1, he's the one that brought up his CC member that made Champ in under 8 months.  And being that red tees was part of the prior discussion, I posted to pdb1 that his guy did so when he binged on VOTSCC red tee tourneys. His reply

pdb1:
    He has his own CC that he skips back and forth to for that . Although there have been some red tee tourneys made in my CC . Only a handful as I am not a big fan of them .

He mis-represented the CC as not into red tee tournaments.  I then posted evidence that 8 of your 12 tourneys in the last week were from red tees.  As is his wont, he vehemently denied the facts. And blamed it on the tournament directors.

Then he claimed the red tees were just recent.

pdb1:
    I am gonna say that there wasn't even 1 per week up until this last week or two .

That was wrong too.  So I posted facts of 57 easy CC tournaments over the last 3 months.

At last he admitted he was wrong and said he's correcting it in the CC.

You all will be better for it in the long run.

So I'm done here.

But don't equate working hard with doing productive work.

RSS