Forums

Help › Forums

Questions concerning xp points and more.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 6 2015 8:06 AM (23 replies)
  • SleemanMan
    1,125 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:16 PM

alosso:
    Yes - they are CC of the week for one week. Nothing else.

That's what i thought when i saw that she wasn't clearly answering me. So IT IS just for the pride of it lol. Like Ed said, some people just like chasing nothing i guess.

Well, now i found a club where answers are available and a lot of valuable information is shared to help understand things and to help better our gameplay :-)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 7:29 AM

SleemanMan has found him self a good club that will keep him on his toes, kudos to the owner for interesting recruiting methods.

alosso:
    To me, this is unjustified hope my friend. IMHO, they have terminated this project
    - apparently it works well enough by itself, support of a CC is a big incentive, 
    even I spend (little) money on my CDP for my CC. Group psychology at it's finest.

Apparently so Alosso, however it does provide an external WGT target that is accessible for all members without having to pay for it and even if some members arent winning any internal tournaments, Like you said, they do feel they are contributing to the club via the passes and thats an important thing to have for the newer or 'lower' members.

Our club pushes the free passes because they are there. We have a ruling that is determined by XP points for new members and it works very well as a measurable indication of their activity.

alosso:
    Note: Edited and shortened to compensate a misjudgement.

Oh my did yu step out of line Alosso! shame on you!

You have certainly put Ms Blake into a tizz!

courteneyfish:
    my club has never bought

courteneyfish:
    many passes

courteneyfish:
    and we won't do that.

3 contradictions in one paragraph!

But with all due respect the People Clubs have been extremely active with ruthless monthly culling and when the CC Passes were introduced well they were certainly in the right place at the right time.  
    And why wouldn't you ride that wave for all its worth?

I dont advocate the buying of passes in our club at all. I am pretty sure it goes on though. You would be a little miss guided if you thought it didnt, even if by accident , it happens.

alosso:
    Easy but too hard for me - didn't expect two ladies in this area :(

TTYTT it was the other that i reflexively thought of as I had been approached with this as one of the topics a long time ago.

alosso:
    create a hype and let us spend credits for CC passes and balls, and it works!

If its one thing WGT know how to do well is to smile at you while they have their hands in your pocket. Even @ .37cr they are paying bills. 

alosso:
    The most ridiculous item is a CC-intern weekly leaderboard for "Passes gifted" - this is visible only in one CC.

I hadnt seen that... when did that appear! LOL sif

SleemanMan:
    Well, now i found a club where answers are available

Excellent that is good news, so what was the answer yuo got when yu asked the same question Slee?

;-)

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 7:52 AM

Thanks für the detailled answer - I'm gonna concentrate on a few items.

SHRUDE:
    Our club pushes the free passes because they are there. We have a ruling that is determined by XP points for new members and it works very well as a measurable indication of their activity.

I'd never do that for more than one reason.

First, I'm really disgusted at this whole system from CC passes to Golden Calf, because it's sole purpose is "Cash Cow" to the company and the countervalue is close to zero.

Second, as a 220 members' CC we don't need it.

Third, due to WGT fault, some members don't get any free passes - I would not want to blame them for this.

SHRUDE:
    alosso:
    The most ridiculous item is a CC-intern weekly leaderboard for "Passes gifted" - this is visible only in one CC.

I hadnt seen that... when did that appear! LOL sif

I suppose it came with the big July update - didn't you see the ad?

I wonder if it shows any entries anywhere - not in my CC and I won't waste any credits to test it.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 8:06 AM

alosso:
    didn't you see the ad?

Yep saw the ad, didnt read it closely I guess.

Ours is empty too...  maybe something else that doesnt work!

RSS