Forums

Help › Forums

Questions concerning xp points and more.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 6 2015 8:06 AM (23 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:24 PM

More tournaments are only important if you are in a really active CC.
    In my CC of 220, 20 tourneys are enough.

SHRUDE:
    alosso:
    rising number of Directors (1 to 6?), a title with no special functions,
    I allow my Directors some of the new special functions - sending club emails for one.

You might also give these priviledges to Veterans, without number limitations. Thus, there's nothing special in Directors, and the hype created for them was an empty bubble.

SHRUDE:
    If and when WGT decide there will be more on offer for CC Xp i'd like to be in the running.

To me, this is unjustified hope my friend. IMHO, they have terminated this project
    - apparently it works well enough by itself, support of a CC is a big incentive,
    even I spend (little) money on my CDP for my CC. Group psychology at it's finest.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 12:00 AM

Note: Edited and shortened to compensate a misjudgement.

SleemanMan:
    She was pulling my leg then because it's a high level club. 18 or 19 i believe. I really don't understand why she made such a big fuss about the whole damn thing!! Even asking me >>Why not commit to playing everyday?<< She really wanted me to go chase those xp points so that her club would remain on top and win every week that race that i still don't know anything about!!

OIC - a special encounter with a special Lady ;) With all due respect, this CC appears to be totally game-centered, and their race for CC XPs is independent of any benefits.

Plus, there's another race between CCs for the most weekly XPs - visible only as a CC intern:

To me, they were tricked into this side of the CC passes business model:
    Create a leaderboard that nobody needs and wait for the hype to take over. The company succeeded, because CC passes (37 cr each) are purchased as well as balls are being used for this purpose.

Whoever you talked to, I'm disgusted to see private talk being publicly ridiculed. This is "bossing" to me, it's uncivilized and not at all ladylike.

Not a CC I'd like to be a member.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 12:08 AM

You're confused Alosso. This isn't about me and my club has never bought many passes. We were top for 6 months because we are very active and made good use of the free passes (All 250 members played again last month) We dropped down the table when other clubs invested in passes and we won't do that.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 12:34 AM

courteneyfish:
    You're confused Alosso.

This must be a wild and blind guess - how would you know my state of mind?

Furthermore, the lower part was written tongue-in-cheek, and didn't you see my white-on-white smileys?

courteneyfish:
    We dropped down the table when other clubs invested in passes and we won't do that.

Possible. I'd also understand if some of you were disappointed by the XP number of CC level 20 and would lessen their efforts.

Best of luck to you and your CC!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:41 AM

The person that the OP is talking about isn't me. Is that clearer?

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 2:11 AM

Excuse me, I missed some information about other CCs' owners' gender before.

Please accept my apology - I edited the post.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 3:59 AM

Any CC that pressures players into the CC xp race isn't worth being in.

It's a blatant con game. WGT love it though and I'm quite sure they point and laugh at those suckered in.

• SleemanMan
    1,125 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 7:14 AM

courteneyfish:

The person that the OP is talking about isn't me. Is that clearer?

I didn't want to name names in public but Courteney is quite right. It's NOT about her and her club. In fact, she is the only Club owner decent and honest that i came across so far. Others have either ignored me or made fun of me publicly.

note : i can't respond as fast as i wish because my posts are always pending moderation. Is that normal?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 10:55 AM

SleemanMan:
    note : i can't respond as fast as i wish because my posts are always pending moderation. Is that normal?

Yes but after 36 posts it should have been sorted, IM one of the mods and they''ll sort you out.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 11:05 AM

Easy but too hard for me - didn't expect two ladies in this area :(

A) Yes - they are CC of the week for one week. Nothing else.

B) IMHO: No. There's a hype because the winning CC will win ONE (1) Golden Putter.
    Please us Search for more info.

Both "events" are meant to create a hype and let us spend credits for CC passes and balls, and it works!

The most ridiculous item is a CC-intern weekly leaderboard for "Passes gifted" - this is visible only in one CC.

I hope that this remains empty forever!

RSS