Forums

Help › Forums

PGA Championship 2015

Thu, Aug 20 2015 2:27 AM (139 replies)
  • donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2015 5:25 PM

Jason Day is your 54 hole leader at -15 ... MartyFlanagan is the 54 hole leader pick winner ...

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2015 5:29 PM

And look who climbed up the leader board to make the final pairing with him...great stuff.

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2015 6:54 PM

donsprintr:

Jason Day is your 54 hole leader at -15 ... MartyFlanagan is the 54 hole leader pick winner ...

you can count on jason day #qaulity 

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 1:50 AM

DAY 3 LEADERBOARD

PGA TOUR
    @PGATOUR

No shoes. No problem.
    Justin Rose just made birdie from here.

Geees, things are getting HOT. Jason played fantastic all day despite his double boogie and now he is two strokes ahead of Jordan Spieth.

Amazing comeback from Jordan Spieth with a 65 to come now close again to his 3th Major if things go well again for him in the last round. 

Justin Rose had several chances to get closer to Day but he missed important putts (a 4 feet putt for eagle...ouch) ) and went in trouble in hole 18.

Martin Kaymer had also a fantastic day and also missed a rather easy eagle putt.

We all be attached to our devices for the final round that I am sure I'll be plenty of great golf....this is AWESOME!!! : )))

Congratulations to MartyFlanagan for his 54 hole Leader Pick: Jason Day : ))).

You will receive your 2 x sleeves at the end of the competition, please let us know what type of ball you want.

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 12:05 PM

LOLserver:

Congratulations to MartyFlanagan for his 54 hole Leader Pick: Jason Day : ))).

You will receive your 2 x sleeves at the end of the competition, please let us know what type of ball you want.

thanks, Callaway Hex Chrome lvl 34 slow meter balls would be great

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 4:30 PM

Congratulations Jason Day you a REAL CHAMPION!!!

Congratulations to 

donsprint  & ColumbusStorm

Winners of our Winner Pick competition !!!!!

According to the rules both players have to play a match as soon as possible in

PRACTICE mode 9/18 holes stroke at Kiawa course with HIGH winds & championship greens

To find out who finally wins the full Winner Pick competition prize; 5 x sleeves      : )))

Members have been contacted and hopefully they will play the match soon!.

Prizes & updates to be continued in some hours (late in Europe now)

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 5:05 PM

Columbus Storm and I will shoot our round to decide who gets the golf balls as soon as I get word from him on when he wants to play ...

We can post the result here ...

Don

A scorecard should work ...

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 5:07 PM

Well, I nailed it with Spieth at -17. That was also the lowest final score prediction of anyone in the contest. If Shoe wanted to toss me a sleeve for accuracy I would not reject them, haha! Jason Day was just a bit too much, great performance. Thanks much to  LOL for setting up another really fun contest and also to all who contributed. Great job, was fun to follow!

Happy Hitting,

TP

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 5:15 PM

Great performance by Jason. Just needed to be quicker on the trigger lol,.he did his part

razza31:

LOLserver:

No participating in the competitions razza?

Wanted to know for the winning score lol...My pick Day is taken too...So, Stenson -11,54 hole leader Dustin Johnson

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 5:27 PM

Thank you Eric & Don for holding this contest!  And to Shoe for the WGT sponsorship!

Andy

RSS