Forums

Help › Forums

PGA Championship 2015

Thu, Aug 20 2015 2:27 AM (139 replies)
  • 2eyedfeeney
    643 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 7:15 PM

Sorry Eric. Didn't realise we had to post a score also.

-13 for Oosty.

Cheers,

Stuart.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 12:29 AM

Winner Picks & unique 54 hole leader, please check post # 2

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 12:35 AM

cdefghi:

If I'm not too late Eric- I'd love to take Steven Bowditch as the winner at -12  and D.J.  ( Dustin Johnson) as the 54 hole leader who lets another major slip by with that bulky putter of his.

Thank you for setting this up and a big thank you to Shoe for pitching in with his generous sponsorship.

Thanks for your participation. 54 leader has to be UNIQUE, please check post #2 for picks ; ))

Eric

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 12:38 AM

donsprintr:

LOLserver:

Does anyone knows the time difference from Wisconsin USA to Europe UK or CET (Central European Time) time?

Eric

Right here Eric >>> 24timezones.com

Looks like Kohler Wisconsin is in Central Standard Time, which makes it 6 hours earlier than the United Kingdom ...

Clicking on the dot for Madison Wisconsin is close enough ...

Or you can look right >>> HERE

Thanks Don : )))

Updated post 1 and announcements about UNIQUE 54 leader.....only some hours left to close picks tho...lol

Eric

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 12:50 AM

Direct link to the Championship LIVE >>>> v 

If you not in the US but would like to see it streamed here are the options:

Not HD quality but easy stream coverage

Free to view - BBC, Golf Channel & Sky Sports etc:   golf channel live stream 

TV Listings:

display.asp?channelid=19&programme=Sport&programme day=16+July+2015&programme time=allday&submit=Search

HD quality stream coverage

There is a popular Russian free HD stream program called AceStream http://acestream.org/ follow instructions for installing (installing instructions are in English)

Once AceStream properly installed you can do the following, go to  http://torrent-tv.ru/channels.php and change the language to English (right mouse click). Once there you can find a large list of HD channels, among them: 

• BBC 2 
    • SPORT TV 4 with Portuguese commentary 
    • NOVA Sport with no sound but great HD quality
    • ....& several more

AceStream can also be used with its own Ace Player (included in the download) but you need to find in the net the AceStream channel you want and then simply copy/paste into the player. http://www.livefootballol.com/acestream-channel-list.html here there is a large list of AceStream channels with Sky, Arenavision, BBC, CanalSport, BT sports (not all of them work all the time), find your channel and then copy/paste in the player the LINK.

Hope this helps : )))

Eric

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 2:21 AM

LOLserver:

cdefghi:

If I'm not too late Eric- I'd love to take Steven Bowditch as the winner at -12  and D.J.  ( Dustin Johnson) as the 54 hole leader who lets another major slip by with that bulky putter of his.

Thank you for setting this up and a big thank you to Shoe for pitching in with his generous sponsorship.

Thanks for your participation. 54 leader has to be UNIQUE, please check post #2 for picks ; ))

Eric

Just woke to see I wasn't paying close attention when I picked  DJ as the 54 hole leader Eric.  After looking at the other choices I'd like to replace that choice with Sergio.  Probably not going to happen, but at least this makes me part of this fun, as long as I'm not too late.

TYVM again.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 2:40 AM

Got a little time left ... your pick will be listed !

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 3:32 AM

Television coverage in the USA ...

Thursday and Friday - TNT will have coverage from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time USA

Saturday and Sunday - TNT will have coverage from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern Time USA with CBS broadcasting from 2 p.m. to the end of play each day.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 4:51 AM

GAME ON!!!!

PICKS ARE CLOSED!!!....good luck gentlemen : ))) 

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 11:24 AM

If I use the direct link to the LIVE PGA site I get this

So I need to see it in the TV through Viasat.

Luckily I got installed AceStream in the pc and I can see it in HD with TSN (American channel) and in awesome HD with SPORT'TV'4 via TNT in English too : ))).

Hope you all can see the Championship too ; ))

D. Johnson is getting a little annoying......LOL

Eric

RSS