Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:11 AM

On the 2nd day of Christmas WGT Lords gave to me

two virtual bugs,

and a view from the parking lot tees

• BeauNeppitite
    16 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:13 AM

Dear Santa.

I recently bought the new Taylormade r15 club set hoping the extra spin would assist me in making Legend. I love the set but the speed on my wedges is so different I have reverted back to my old set until I can afford wedges with a matching   (3) meter speed.

I  don't use a rescue wood and carry three wedges I was thinking of going with one of these sets: 

MAX Spin 64° Wedge (L52+)

MAX Spin 60° Wedge (L51+)

MAX Spin 56° Wedge (L50+)

or the

Cleveland CG16 52° Wedge (L7+)

Cleveland CG16 54° Wedge (L8+)

Cleveland CG16 64° Wedge (L8+)

I of course would be appreciative of anything and your gesture is a great reminder that the spirit of Christmas and its true meaning has never stopped since the first Gift was given.

God bless you Santa,

Beau

• bigshifter1
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:22 AM

Dear Santa I could use a Callaway X2 Hot 10.5° Driver I broke my last one thank you 

• MikeSaxon
    177 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:40 AM

Extremely nice gesture and if I'm lucky enough to have you tumble down my chimney I'd like the new Nike Method M2 putter (lvl 101) - but if that's a tad on the expensive side, a sleeve of Nike RZN Blacks would be just as much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

• makkes64
    68 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:43 AM

Dear Santa, I would be very grateful if you could provide me with some Nike RZN Red Balls. It would give me a boost believing again in you. Thank you very much Sir. Regards Makkes64.

• scottanddarby
    16 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:46 AM

I would like to know which balls last the longest? I am disabled and home all the time so I play a lot and go through a lot of balls which is turning out to be expensive.... I am sure they will cost more but it may be worth it if they last longer? please show me the answer by leaving a sleeve of them next to the pool. (I live in Florida so we don't have chimney).....  -

• malfis
    375 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:48 AM

Dear Santa's,,,thank you all for your generosity it is greatly appreciated by many,,personally I would love to have the level 90 iron tylormade. : ))

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:50 AM

Love the generosity of the members here. So I'd like to make an indirect gesture of my own as I'm pretty happy with my equipment...ahem...lol

If one of our Santas can gift my good friend adaputter the following, it would be great!

Cleveland 588 64° Wedge (L80+)

Many thanks and Merry Christmas!

• cyrusthegreat
    71 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:52 AM

Right now my only upgraded wedge is a Cleveland 64 degree wedge, which is awesome but has left me with a huge gap between my pitching wedge (115 yds) and my starter sand wedge (70 yds). Since my pitching wedge is terrible at hitting distances less than 100 yards with any accuracy, right now I have to use 3-wood on a lot of holes where I would prefer to use a driver, just so I don't end up with a 70-100 yard approach shot. The 56 degree Cleveland from level 76 would make a giant difference in my game. Thank you so much for all of your generosity!

• luisc25
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 7:59 AM

A whole set of clubs would be nice......or is that just being cheeky?!! :) 

TaylorMade Rocketballz Full Set (L27+)

those would be a nice upgrade from the startup clubs!!! although any kind of freebie is welcome.

RSS