Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • CharFar
    7 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 5:07 AM

Santa,

If I had my wish I'd want a new driver- 

TaylorMade R1 Super TP 9.0 Black Driver (OBAN shaft) (L99+) !

Thanks,

Charley

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 5:10 AM

Any decent golf balls would be nice as I am am playing with the 10 cent ones at the moment.

Thanks Santa (I believe)

• wayah1
    27 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 5:11 AM

Dear Sir OPY....What a kind gesture...Would like to have some decent balls to avoid the surveys...I have been buying the G12-SD legend...Thank You very much!!!

• twall97
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 5:33 AM

Dear Santa:

My wish for this Christmas in July is a

NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L85+).

Please stay hydrated because the red suit I'm sure is very warm, and it can get very hot here! Be well Santa!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 5:33 AM

MBaggese:

Dear Santa's...

I would really, really like 6 to 7 dinged approach shots per  9 hole round...if you can manage that, I would be so grateful!

Coming soon to a 'cafe' near you Mike... :-P

Not an 'official Santa'  this time but ...

Post what you'd like and I'll send it / them, to the most deserving.

Andy

• leybay6
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 5:45 AM

i would like all the TOP CLUBS and BALLS Please,,  :)) Thank You Very Much,,, SANTA Bless

• itsdad
    91 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 5:54 AM

i need a big birhta fairway wood

• wardawg1
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 5:57 AM

Hi Santa,,, as you know its been a rough year, with the wifes brain surgery, the loss of our youngest grandchild, but through all the storms of the year i was able to make Legend the other day. Consequently i am struggling with the new distances to the greens, my driver seams to be able to compete off the tee, but im running into troubles with my irons. They are inadequate to get me on the greens. As you know Santa i am on a fixed income being a disabled Vet. , if you could find it in your heart this year to help me with a new set of irons, I would appreciate your help.  Level (90)  is my my closet unlocked irons.  Some balls would help also, but the irons are the most important thing this year. I appreciate your kindness Santa, and have a safe journey.

Best Regrds,     wardawg1

• quincyrich
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 6:06 AM

I'm a level 92, stuck on 64.35 average.

Want to upgrade irons and woods but no credits and no idea what set  get next.

Any help or advice is appreciated!

Thank you.

• wardawg1
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 6:25 AM

i just made Legend, having trouble making the distances, Level 90 irons would surely help. Thanks NON official Santa 

RSS