Forums

Help › Forums

Multi-accounter

Wed, Feb 10 2016 6:05 AM (20 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 12:09 AM

Played at St. Andrews (tough one) a middle/high sign in price RG event and found a new fresh great player. I know, happen sometimes to see future champions passing thru your walk but damn, how many before me. Don't believe in lucky or heavy practice so if I look at the leaderboard I personally found an issue that must be removed.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 1:30 AM

$295 earnings since joining in August.....friggen fast learners these days.

Credibility of this game is zero.

But a question on that RG....a 500cr one but a couple of low level 20 players (genuine) entered....why? Someone tell them the waters are shark infested.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 1:52 AM

Joined at least 3/4 days ago, here another talented player with his Kiawah pass, epic 28 but was yesterday the magic mark, a huge 61 at Pinehurst. He probably learned too much on his previous account just because he is just began a country club owner, what a venue.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2015 2:19 AM

Fraenkel:

Joined at least 3/4 days ago, here another talented player with his Kiawah pass, epic 28 but was yesterday the magic mark, a huge 61 at Pinehurst. He probably learned too much on his previous account just because he is just began a country club owner, what a venue.

The stats give them away. Check out the scrambling and putting ones.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2016 4:35 AM

courteneyfish:

Fraenkel:

The stats give them away. Check out the scrambling and putting ones.

Courteney is correct, but I also worry a tad when a player (of any tier) has Zero friends, no CC, and never says anything during a round...nothing.  Just tries to stay under the radar, while throwing darts and bombing putts. Can't prove a damn thing...but it just seems wrong.

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2016 5:15 AM

Do you ever get the idea that maybe these are actually WGT company accounts? The are designed to siphon out credits from the system. It might explain why nothing is ever done about these accounts. I mean it isn't very hard to spot them.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2016 5:43 AM

Fraenkel:

The player cited above in October does not show up on the player search and the last activities on the profile are from 10-10-15.

It appears WGT disabled the account the same day Fraenkel made his post.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2016 5:54 AM

I see them everyday on the community spotlight ,  Its no secret that cheats and fakes are here , The problem is how to prove it ??? 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2016 6:01 AM

jeepie411:

Do you ever get the idea that maybe these are actually WGT company accounts? The are designed to siphon out credits from the system. It might explain why nothing is ever done about these accounts. I mean it isn't very hard to spot them.

could be correct here, i mean wgt already takes bracket credits when players WD.  those bracket credits should go to the players not wgt.

RSS