Forums

Help › Forums

Multi-accounter

Wed, Feb 10 2016 6:05 AM (20 replies)
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 9:39 AM

ANDYS2***15 a level 19 hack leading a ready go,,,,something very wrong with that,,ready go #81973 at Kiawah,,,,please do something about this,,,,he/she also has a few more unbelievable scores!!!!!!!!!!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 10:45 AM

Couldn't resist using the free rentals after sitting on the account 6 months  :-))

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 10:46 AM

What's really bad for the rest of the field is that this very talented hack will be has been paid for the win.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2015 5:59 AM

DaveStrock:

ANDYS2***15 a level 19 hack leading a ready go,,,,something very wrong with that,,ready go #81973 at Kiawah,,,,please do something about this,,,,he/she also has a few more unbelievable scores!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------

PHENOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!     They're everywhere................

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2015 6:14 AM

Total fookin shitbags they are

Posted on another thread the other day when seen one fooker level 27 mixing with big boys with a mid 60 round Congress in RG conditions......with starters.

Got his maths already and IMO as its not easy with those starters then i think he prob has an autodinglerdangler as well

Hate the coooonts me, would bring back hanging ;-)

Bubbs

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 11:50 PM

Play hundreds RG events and found them all over and nothing seems to be done yet.

The real shame is to see waste first prize credits assigned to someone that probably play here before I was start but as usual maybe I'm wrong. Reporting it's a good way for a check.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 12:36 AM

bubbsboy:
    Total fookin shitbags they are

Couldn't have said it better.

bubbsboy:
    would bring back hanging ;-)

Nah....way to fast mate.....I was thinking of a public stoning!

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 4:44 AM

alanti:
    Nah....way to fast mate.....I was thinking of a public stoning!

LOL, Alan. Nice idea, but...

How about the tradition of yubitsume practiced by the Yakuza? The self-inflicted corporal punishment has to be streamed live on twitchtv...using a dull knife.

If they are too chicken to do it themselves, I have a few highly-trained Rotts here at the house that need weekly bite work training...

just sayin'...

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 1:31 PM

i'm publicly stoned quite often - trust me - there are worse things you could do to a cheater

• Golfy48
    22 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 2:02 PM

IDK, the admin can spot cheaters. As to the game itself. I am old and my reflexes are gone. However in my younger days, "teenager" and with $20-50 worth of equipment and reading up tips and advice., I would have been ripping this game up in a short matter of time.

So I don't discount how well someone could play. I am sure sure Admin has a fair Algorithmic search program that spots the difference between good players and cheaters fairly quick. 

I am not too knowledgeable of the game , but can you know how many practice rounds someone has done? That right there could be a reason why. Someone could practice many times before ever "getting out in the game"

RSS