Forums

Help › Forums

Motor City Masters CC is climbing fast so join NOW !!

Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:31 AM (84 replies)
  • Vanion1
    11 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 2:52 AM

They dont have to be tour legends to be great players , ive seen some really bad tour legends so your statement in moot and thanks for your concern for our great CC but we are doing just fine. Theres always going to be haters when your CC is climbing to the top. So your harassment towards this CC is moot, so find something better to do with your time.

From the MCM Owner

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 2:58 AM

Ive seen tour legends that suck so your statment is moot, keep trollin fool cause im really getting embarrassed for you, LOL  Just another hater.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 7:59 AM

LOL keep trollin fool cause your point is moot. And thanks for keepin MCM at the top with your foolishness. 

• PBgolfon11
    311 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 9:07 AM

Oh my WOW! This is like reading the sunday funnie's page,And at the same time little kid's fighting on a play ground.As a member of MCM this is a total EMBARASSMENT to the club!!! And all it's member's.I'm just amazed at the posting from you Chaz ,As both of you'r director's has asked you to stop replying to this poop and move on building the club.

• Sean24420
    24 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 11:46 AM

This guy just fishing for bait, Dude get a life, Dont make your CC look bad, I know your MO,your members have told me so quit your BS or we are coming after your whole CC, Quit your BS because i like Grande Oaks, Thats all!!

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 7:39 PM

Wow john<none of this is true, so why dont you understand, theres no embarassment on my side cause we didnt do anthing wrong. You want me to just shut up, i wont cause we didnt do anything. Guess ur gonna quit again, we didnt do any thing wrong and im not backing down from idle threats, thanks for your support !!

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 8:35 PM

Hey paul guess PB is coming back, PBarebecue is PBgolfon which was in my club but he just quit with another hamish68, oh i think ill let the boss know, gr8 job john, You sir just never had it and you cant ever come back here after 4 times, and for you ham im not sittin back on this because we didnt do any thing wrong

so keep posting, Guess u guys are going to grande oaks like Other owners said. Its ok. Good luck. We will carry on with out both of you, and besides all u guys did as directors is make a couple tourneys. I need better people, WOW good luck AND JOHN U ^&^%%$^*()(**FU.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 8:42 PM

Wonder what Grande oaks Boss is gonna think now of you john, MR PBarbecue and PBgolfon11 u had a guy in my CC and Grande Oaks Well you busted yourself. Good luck cause u aint ever comin back here. Keep your nose up johns butt Ham. What  You just got.

John you were an embarrassment  as a director, cant even spell.

good luck who ever you are and your points dont mean crap, You freakin jack wagon. a director in 1 club and a member of grande oaks. Just get mad and leave Grande oaks and quit WGT you backstabber. Douchbag

RSS