Forums

Help › Forums

Motor City Masters CC is climbing fast so join NOW !!

Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:31 AM (84 replies)
  • Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 9:37 PM

The haters will never win MCM Members, and dont forget the Presidents Cup is coming up soon, Keep up the great work members and remember their will always be haters when you climb to the top. MCM Rocks

Bluesteelie:

Wonder what Grande oaks Boss is gonna think now of you john, MR PBarbecue and PBgolfon11 u had a guy in my CC and Grande Oaks Well you busted yourself. Good luck cause u aint ever comin back here. Keep your nose up johns butt Ham. What  You just got.

John you were an embarrassment  as a director, cant even spell.

good luck who ever you are and your points dont mean crap, You freakin jack wagon. a director in 1 club and a member of grande oaks. Just get mad and leave Grande oaks and quit WGT you backstabber. Douchbag John you did this because u have a guy in grande oaks and did in my CC @ the same time MR perfect, and you grabbed hamish to go with you, well he did so congrats on how you left MCM, just the gentle man i thought you would be, and then you post on my wall from grande oaks about our members from PBarbecue, then when i get you on skype you act like you dont know what im talkin about, you set this up to leave MCM and take ham, well you succeeded.

Dont bother posting cause i know ham told you so LOLOLOLOL LOSERS

Try not to fall off a cliff dumb and dumber cause you might trip each other up. The End

MCM Rocks

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 10:26 AM

pdb1:

WOW !

That was my diagnosis as well Paul! lol

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:31 AM

Probaly was a member of M.C.M 

RSS