Forums

Help › Forums

Motor City Masters CC is climbing fast so join NOW !!

Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:31 AM (84 replies)
  • daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 12:23 PM

All those pending invites im speechless this guy will find the right words

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 6:12 AM

Well well well, look at this i dont even know u people, Bubbs get a life, I get the point !!  I will remove all pending invites but We are not the cause of WGT invite problems. You guys are coming after us for other reasons, i know alot of you guys know each other. Its pretty sorry when WGT members act the way they do, Your concern for MCM gals is moot BUBBS, go fishing somewhere else, We dont promote anything your thinking !! We want active guys and gals for alt shot which we love. I removing all currant invites so leave us alone.

Chaz

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 6:44 AM

That picture impresses me but the ones of the young teenagers taking selfies in underwear does not!!!!!

You say get a life to a family man with children when you adorn your posts with under age call girls tells me its you who needs to get out of your bedroom a bit.

I hate paedophilia in any walk with a passion that you would not believe.

Bubbs

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 10:44 AM

Hello Members,

We are a work in progress and climbing quickly,One day we will be known as one of the best clubs out there on WGT, Please use your pass on consecutive days to earn the club the most points possible so we move up faster. Remember to welcome our new members and guide them in the right direction, We are a laid back club with minimum rules, I would like to see more members on skype but will take things as they go, and most important have fun and enjoy each others company, Life is to short for anything else.  

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 4:17 AM

"Welcome to Motor City Masters"

Hello Members,

We are a work in progress and climbing quickly,One day we will be known as one of the best clubs out there on WGT, Please use your pass on consecutive days to earn the club the most points possible so we move up faster. Remember to welcome our new members and guide them in the right direction, We are a laid back club with minimum rules, I would like to see more members on skype but will take things as they go, and most important have fun and enjoy each others company, Life is to short for anything else.                                                             

Your CC Owner Chaz

• CTOCMRet
    143 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2015 6:20 PM

Check the chat room - more like a sex club wannabe than a WGT golf club

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 12:11 PM

:)

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 3:21 PM

Guess u guys have nothing better to do than be up someones panties, good luck fishing. MCM Rocks and theres nothing u can do about it LOL Rock ON MCM !!

RSS