Forums

Help › Forums

Motor City Masters CC is climbing fast so join NOW !!

Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:31 AM (84 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2015 4:32 PM

Any reason why you need 822 Pending Invites out there when you have just 23 spaces available in your CC?

You do know those that do not want to join cannot refuse them due to a WGT glitch - don't you?

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 4:56 AM

Dont invite this guy to your CC because he still does not have a clue on how to use a pass on consecutive days. I informed him and he got mad and quit our CC. Just another  clueless player. Plus he cant afford 3 dollars for a major CC Championship.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 5:02 AM

Yea there is a reason, we will be at the next level soon, and another one after that so they are out there, some players dont have a clue how to accept an invite among alot of other things, Plus i have no way of knowing who does not want to join so there you go Sherlock Holmes, LOL LOL

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 5:20 AM

Bubbs i dont post in your CC so why are you bothering us? Are you just looking for trouble? Find something else to do with your time and quit posting im my CC.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 6:49 AM

This CC invite nonsense has certainly highlighted some real wankers.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 7:03 AM

yes it has !

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 8:07 AM

You have answered reg leaving invites out there, so thats it

But still find images of young girls on your advert slightly disturbing, do you know some of those in pictures could be forced into those dating sites? A lot of your pending invites are to men that have avatars of semi naked supermodels . Probably not playing a golf sim IMO.

Not looking for trouble but cant turn a blind eye to immorality

Over and out 

RSS