Help › Forums

Reverse views - u have to restore it

Wed, Jul 29 2015 7:29 AM (70 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 8:05 PM

tonyb2004:

Why would you remove that feature?

They didn't. The bimbos doing the changing loused all sorts of stuff up and that was just one of them. It's getting quite annoying, not to mention embarrassing for WGT. LOL, you can't even blame a money grab for what they did. Zero quality control.

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 8:44 PM

Yea, this has got to be an oversight. It will be back. I hope.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 6:41 AM

YankeeJim:
    The bimbos doing the changing loused all sorts of stuff up and that was just one of them.

Exactly, they were fine until they added the extra putting views. Which are absolutely useless and more confusing. 

Time to roll back this feature and do serious coding before it returns.

YankeeJim:
    Zero quality control.

This way they can be consistent with each and every update, as we expect them to screw-up something that has been working prior to the update..

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 7:57 AM

donsprintr:

Not saying I like it, but I can think of one reason why they might have removed it. As in actual real world golf, you can't stand anywhere on the putting green where you may be looking straight down your opponents putting line. And the thing about reverse view is, you're looking at a close up of the hole, so you can see how the ball breaks right at the hole, ahead of time. 

I know, I know ... you're still looking down your opponents putting line from the forward view ...

But it's probably just a glitch (no reverse view)

No sense my friend Don!

Eventhough you ''read'' opponents putt, you don't know where was aiming or if dinged the shot or how much his/hers off ding afflicted ball's roll. So, in few words, is a pretty useless information, more confusing than helpful.

• sandriloune
    41 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:05 AM

COMPLETELY  USELESS..!!!!

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:07 AM

return the reverse View and get rid of the other pointless putting view options...

at least you could see how much a player missed by, but now you cant see fek all :)

• anupada
    40 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:48 AM

yes....i feel disconnected play multiplayer games now....i like to watch the other players putt from behind the hole...i no longer have this option....also the new view angles that have been added for putting are an embarrassment......useless, inaccurate....and basically a joke of an upgrade.   wgt as taken something away i valued...and replace it with pure junk

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:49 AM

Yiannis1970:

donsprintr:

Not saying I like it, but I can think of one reason why they might have removed it. As in actual real world golf, you can't stand anywhere on the putting green where you may be looking straight down your opponents putting line. And the thing about reverse view is, you're looking at a close up of the hole, so you can see how the ball breaks right at the hole, ahead of time. 

I know, I know ... you're still looking down your opponents putting line from the forward view ...

But it's probably just a glitch (no reverse view)

Not useless at all ... if you see a putt break left at the hole from the reverse, and you're putting from a similar (doesn't have to be exact) line on the same side of the hole, and the dots show a break to the right, you know you have dots that lie ... and you will miss if you play the break you see ... touche ...

More information is not useless ... 

No sense my friend Don!

Eventhough you ''read'' opponents putt, you don't know where was aiming or if dinged the shot or how much his/hers off ding afflicted ball's roll. So, in few words, is a pretty useless information, more confusing than helpful.

• Sca63
    203 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 8:56 AM

Would not surprise me in the least that WGT is not even aware the reverse view was removed. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 9:21 AM

ZioMio:
    Exactly, they were fine until they added the extra putting views. Which are absolutely useless and more confusing.

I actually found a couple of places where this can be helpful-those sideways views you get when putting. Clicking those arrows sometimes gets you a straight view. Sure isn't worth the other grief, though.

RSS