Forums

Help › Forums

Reverse views - u have to restore it

Wed, Jul 29 2015 7:29 AM (70 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 2:37 AM

Playing multi player games is so so boring when u can't look at different views.

PLEASE - bring the old way back otherwise I am not playing AS anymore.

It is just mind numbingly boring.

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 2:55 AM

++++

• tonyb2004
    154 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 7:00 AM

Why would you remove that feature?

• rrr37
    339 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 8:37 AM

Yes, bring it back!

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 8:42 AM

AGREE 1000%...NO IDEA WHY THEY WOULD REMOVE THIS.......

oneeyedjohn:

Playing multi player games is so so boring when u can't look at different views.

PLEASE - bring the old way back otherwise I am not playing AS anymore.

It is just mind numbingly boring.

• BigDogRuns
    59 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 9:13 AM

Agree 100%. Also on the related topic, this site is so boring. There's rarely anything new. If WGT wants us inviting and playing with friends, then get creative! How about scramble or best ball options? Then TL can play against Hack, or whatever. How about players being able to set up permanent teams of two or four and play challenges or just play alternate shot but as a permanent team?

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 9:29 AM

Not saying I like it, but I can think of one reason why they might have removed it. As in actual real world golf, you can't stand anywhere on the putting green where you may be looking straight down your opponents putting line. And the thing about reverse view is, you're looking at a close up of the hole, so you can see how the ball breaks right at the hole, ahead of time. 

I know, I know ... you're still looking down your opponents putting line from the forward view ...

But it's probably just a glitch (no reverse view)

• Hughsilkyhead
    32 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 1:43 PM

I agree 100% - why take it away in the first place. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 1:54 PM

SomeKeep It Simple Stupid one need to tell developers and programers to KISS.

Keep It Simple, STUPID

• ProfessorPutz
    57 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 5:37 PM

I would like to know how to use the new camera views. They are not obvious to me. I just see more controls but none of them do more than toggle between the same two views I had.

You could offer (or updated the outdated) video lessons.  Or you could just explain the new icons, please.

RSS